webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

READ AN EXACT OUTLINE OF OUR PROJECT:

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:45 am

Lou Nuer Canadian Development Service (LNCDS):

Overview:
    This community organization shall be called Lou Nuer Canadian Development Service (LNCDS). It is designed to serve three counties for time being later will be expanded to the entire country when the foundation is stabilized. The names for those three counties are: Nyirol, Akoko and Uror own by Lou Nuer Society. Uniformly, this community organization is for all the names mentioned. Lou Nuer intellectuals in Diaspora and homeland have to work in the track of development hand in hand to make Lou Nuer a better place for living than it is in terms of bringing extraordinary security and social development expectations. Lou Nuer has brought up the idea of unity as the better way of humanizing their young people than preaching the partition of the society. The awareness that is brought forward by this community as an only alternative technique to pursue development is to come up with project that will have crucial outcome in some months and years to come. Lou Nuer Development’s main goal is to bring together all Lou Nuer members all around the world and to be the best partners of any society which respects human rights and values in a rationalization approach. Lou Nuer engages in helping each individual who encounters difficulty whether the problem comes to being financially, mentally, and physically by providing some assistances as much as they can. Lou Nuer Community is an respectful association that allows other people to contribute their ideas that are legitimate to promote expansion of this community activities, which will make the lives of innocent people who struggling to have their dreams fulfilled as their brighter future in terms of understanding the complexities of this entire world, as long as they are abide by community norms.

Project:
    The project that is operated by Lou Nuer individuals is school structure project by definition. It comes to Lou Nuer sons/daughters’ attentions that their young people who are supposed to attend school are in their idle times and losing hopes. They lost their hopes because they cannot follow their dreams for the reason of not getting effective education all around the entire country of southern Sudan. This project should be a “professional” piece of work that goes beyond what one person can do. It will shape up what students might do in classes and should reflect the culmination of experience and knowledge that transmitted in instructors’ minds in terms of training them which will lead them to earn reasonable title as qualified individuals. Since the teachers are high school graduates, in some points, who do not have enough experiences on having significant lesson plans prepared for students, the project is to build training centre for them as the alternative way of boosting up their minimal experiences that will shape up their educational performances afterward. This project should contain enough details for the Lou Nuer people to judge the outcome and understanding what the need might be to make it legitimate and successful.

Introduction (of the problem faced):
    Being an illiterate person is not an option from Lou Nuer family at all. This project is very significant to break the shell of illiteracy to the juncture of massive knowledge and justification of human life. The project, itself, fits into students’ goals. Lou Nuer concludes it that this school project should be run not based on experience, education, attitudes, interests, and abilities or any kind. However, it is going to be run through unity that will make it solid and comprehensive.

The mission of organization:
    To reiterate this point once more time, the mission is to educate young people who want to learn. In order for these young people of Lou Nuer to achieve acceptable education, Lou Nuer has to run this project to train inexperience teachers so that they can apply their knowledge to the students when they instruct in classes. Not only teachers’ training is an issue, but also local nurses have to be trained by qualified ones so that their knowledge will be massive. The idea of operating this project develops in the minds of Lou Nuer members as a first and the most priority that will be done with in no time.

Proposed time frame and individual contribution (beginning and ending dates)
    The project has to be started as soon as possible. There is no end time applicable in which this massive proposal could be ended from operating. Lou Nuer people are hoping for continued community organization. Since the budgeting is a main factor to get this organization running, every each individual commits him/herself to pay $300.00 Canadian or U.S.A dollars. Lou Nuer also forwards this organization to be registered in southern Sudan as a none profit organization that will be loaned by the GoSS (Government of Southern Sudan) to pursue its mission. We are in processes to register it here soon. That is why we have to state the location in which the project is initially operated. Lou Nuer Canadian Development Service will be the name of this community organization. We accept your correction if the name is not the best of our wishes.

Summary of the main aim or Objectives:

• First priority is to build institute for training. That means building a school in which unqualified teachers, doctors or nurses, and other departments’ workers that need help to empower their skills get extensive training.
    • Promoting peace within Lou Nuer world wide
    • Develop principles guide for families and youths within Lou Nuer Area
    • Operating help program that will deal with female education and their involvements in community activities
    • To give right to Lou Nuer members to express their opinions without ignorance
    • Working tirelessly with health and wellness of every child in Lou Nuer areas as well as the entire neighbors’.
    • Building acceptable relationship between Lou Nuer and their neighbors.
    • To strengthen Lou Nuer people spiritually, economically, and mentally.
    • Provide help for orphans and widows in lou nuer areas.

Implementation:
    The project is very large in terms of operating cost and how it will change the lives of entire society to hope for the best of their future. The budget estimate will be or between $100, 000.00 to 200,000.00 Canadian dollars for finishing the construction. The expected completion date should not be speculated at the moment for the reason of not having enough funds in hand that must be used to get all suppliers out of the door. However, Lou Nuer individuals are hoping to finish the innovation of the training centre as soon as possible.By the way, the name of this train centre will be called: Ngundeng Institute Training College. We will invite our friends to give us hands to get our proposal a reality. I'm asking everyone of us to pray our Almighty God to keep our spirits in forms of hoping for the best and be optimistic on every move we make.

This is an exact main outline of our community organization. I will look forwards to having your objections, comments, suggestions and some similar words that may be out of my experience.

Thank you very much

God bless you all

Chuol Wal Chak

Last edited by Webmaster on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Re: READ AN EXACT OUTLINE OF OUR PROJECT:

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Hey, brothers/sisters

the above article is to give you an overview of our project. If you are not sure about what I want from you, I would like to clarify it here.

I would like to step on pushing our project really hard this time to make it works no later than a month from now.
    Bylaw will be ready and all the guidelines that will make it successful project. My point of posting this draft outline is to give you an idea about what it should look like. I will do some editting, but let me have your input and correction.

Here is where your correction is going to based on:

- Our mission
    - Estimate of grant (if you have a clear prove)
    - Time frame (if you would like to have suggestion on that)
    - Outcome of the project ( take a reasonable prediction based on how you look at it)
    _ Name of the Organization itself ( we accept any suggestion from you as long as it will satisfies our needs).

Those are the areas where I want you to focus on.
    You can drop few words about the area you have experience on.
    Don't worry about being correct in terms of consistencies. As long as you state your point, you are fine.

The entire document has to be editted, in anyway.

Thanks

Chuol Wal Chak

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:00 am

Once again,I have to reply my own post.

I will assume that you have agreed on every thing mentioned on this overview's draft . Therefore, I will leave it there for another one to two days, in case some of you didn't get chances to log in, then take it our from the board for final copy. It hasn't been done to the best format, but I believe I will troubleshoot it.

Take your time to look at it, and let me know how you interpet it in your own words.
    Otherwise, I will remove it from the board and restore it as an official document after I finalize it.

Thanks

Chuol Wal Chak

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Gluke on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:48 am

Chuol Everything is good on this. One things that i may say or corrected may be Name. Instead, Lou Nuer Canadians Delevelopment service I think it should be (Lou Nuer canadian Development Inc).

Gluke

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56

Post  Doang Puok on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Dear all,

First of all, I would like to tell webmaster that people do not procrastinate to put their comments on the article because they do not understand it but because they agree with the author of the article. There is nothing at all that may seem like it is complicated in the article. People always acquiesce to what seems better to them. In other words, some people do agree with what is stated or said without saying any comment when they know that it is perfectly organized or stated. However, there may be a few who do not understand the article, that can’t be said directly. If not, they may feel that they are being put down for whatever reason they may think of. In short, I, personally, do not want to say any comment on this just because I agree with everything that has been mentioned and I do not think it is me alone who agrees on this. Anyway, I am not saying this as I allude to something else that some of you may think of. I have expressed this as to represent the views of the readers. Finally, I really concur with what is written.

Thank you and God bless you all!

Doang Puk

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:32 am