Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Re greeting to all gaatborchar

Gathoth Gach

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Re greeting to all gaatborchar

Post  Gathoth Gach on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi all brothers and sisters,
    how are you guys doing, from west and east or any where else in the world.I just want to start my written for thanks each one of you for your partipation on this website. This web it belong to no body, it for you and me it does't matter man or woman.One again as you guys knows that we have project here in Ontario Canada,but don't you just think that it for ontario alone.Looked this name here, we called
    Ngundeng, insitute training college, ithink this name could give us emotion to support this school building because we all knows ngudeng his our propet.I also thank all those who done their work right the way, Marna Ding and Gatluke Chuol Chuol Wal Chak and the others, i aprechate your kindnes each one of you for the contribution that you guys been made.Respectively i want to asume some weakneses in our community there in Alberta, the alberta community been have some claches almost sixth months now and they didn't salf that problem yet i don't know why.We aready been waiting for so long to mixed our community togather from west and east from time that John jal still a chairman i talk to him about that and he accepted at one and then we fail to come due to transportation.And now the new office came in i also told them the samething they agree too,an than they said there is a little bite problem here in western alberta from year 2008 untill now we don't have community licence we don't know what to do about that, we talk to the old office to give us all the information we need from them but no understanding between us.Affter while we for warded to our eleder Hoth Dak Deth, he contact the former chairman john jal chuol, he spoke to his wife tilling her to call him back but no response from him and i also called him twice the samething happen to me too.Finally. us a one eye of this great people if something like that happen in our community what you gonna do about it? give me your oppinion and what you think because you know that this community it not belong to three or four people that is why we called Lou nuer community, if it not like that we suppose to called something else.Sorry about the question i been ask yesterday i started wrong i know that for give me brothers and sisters.

Thanks to each one of you
    God bless you all
    Gathothloka.

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Re: Re greeting to all gaatborchar

Post  Doang Puok on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Dear Mr. Gach,

I really appreciate your article. The points that you have hightlighted are indeed relevant to our community that concerns about what makes some misunderstanding among us in the community. I mean, our community seems to be a failure one among other communities because of our differences that put down our community. To me, you have stated it all and we have to work hard on this matter as a community.

Thank you so much and keep up your outstanding points that can and should elevate our community one day!

Doang Puk

Bangoang

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post  Bangoang on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah, Doang. The author has gotten it all! Appreciation is what supports us when we do something and is appreciated by one another.

Thanks

Bangoang

Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:36 am

Thank you Hoth

Firts of all, I would like to thank you for bringing up this crucial issue in terms of our community unity. Hoth hopes never die, faith is what we are encourage to continues to be, Unity is the road to next generations and hard working makes all these happen. The point is, since you bring this question up, I will personally encourage you to followup with this important issue. There those who wanted this to happen but may need someone who is a one of Lou Nuer chair preson in order to make it happen. Please, lets us not gives up this dream of unity and will of tomorow.

Once again thank you for your action

Gluke

Khorpatay

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

Re:Greeting to all gaatborchar

Post  Khorpatay on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:08 pm

It's a crucial issue indeed for all of Lounuer sons and daughters.
    The misunderstanding of Albertans Lounuer community its been a while
    without solved, and we don't see at all no ongoing progres toward any kind of development,projects that could moved forward the community.I do believe we have people that are willing each day for the good of that community and I do know too, that we have some people that aren't doing
    no good for that community.What could be the really serious problem
    of Lounuer in Aberta?.
    Nor becausIt's because of the leadership?.It's because the Lounuer has bee divided in tree(3) counties? e of Sub-clans within Lournuer
    itself?. It's because of Churches problems?.My apology to the members
    of this forum because i know that we're all working for the better
    Lounuer community without exceptions at any point.But its would be
    pretty if anyone of those people that have had involved to anwser my
    questions.
    We will keep working toward for the better Lounuer Future.
    Thanks to Lounuer Chairman of Ontario Mr.Hoth Gai for this extrenmely important topic.

Thank

Kpatay

Donge

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post  Donge on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Dear lou nuer futues of our land.
    I do aprecated what Mr Hoth Gach said and all of you guys.
    Let we dig of our problem,is lou Alberta their problem came from county like Mr khor said no it is complicated thing or confussion b/n community and John Jal his rule.
    We are born to talk and we are the men of that particular land come togethers and let we dig it out we are the feature of our people..
    Disunity it could not take us long and unity it is will of our people.
    I like your wards gaatdinay go a head we are the eyes of our people.
    And thank you all lou nuer citizens.
    Gatdin Diw DM
    Lou nuer secretary elected in Alberta,Canada

No thing could come to distruct our community we are born to talk.

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Doang Puok on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Cidiet, where in the world have you been? It has been quite a while without writing anything, eeh! Welcome back. Most of us almost missed you, bro. Anyway, Take care.

Doang

Donge

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post  Donge on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:28 pm

Cibdong,how are you Mr. Our mighty God gave us talk to elimenate of our problem not to silient .
    Let we call our father God to bring peace and foregivenest to our community.
    I love lounuer family.
    Donge DM.

If you need peace the peace it will come to you Shocked [wow][/wow][b]

Yien

Number of posts : 84

Post  Yien on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:31 pm

To chidiet,

I sincerely agree with your comment chidiet.There will be no distrastion like you said if we share our I deas.I believe talking to one onather is the best way to get things done.If you keep your inner voice, you will never achieve anything in life.

thank you chidiet.

yien

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:03 am