WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Please, read this article

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Please, read this article

Post  Doang Puok on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:04 pm

As the title indicates, this article is written by Kueth Yuol about the retaliation that Lou Nuer made because their cattle were taken by Murle two weeks or three ago. My question to you is this, is it possible to announce that Lou go to Murle's place and take cattle while we always claim that we do not have guns? Won't this announcement betray us as being liars? How can we complaint then if we have guns to fight with Murle who most of the time attack us? Anyway, here it is:

It has been confirmed that Lou brought back their stolen cattle from Morle. All the cows are now in Waat Wech Deng, the center of Lou, Ngundeng Boong Village. And Lou said now, any Hyena attempt to run around Lou this time, we will send it back to where it belong.

I love that statement, and I appreciate God for making me Loah.

Yrs,

Kueth Yul Dieu

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Re: Please, read this article

Post  Gluke on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:58 am

Doang I know about this, onething that don't know too, is that where are Lou Nuer leaders? They never say a word. But when you try to say something you are going to be target by them. Man, what a world!!!!Do nothing, peace cheers try to Work Suspect Man

Umm..... Okay, Good

Gluke

Doang Puok

Post  Doang Puok on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:31 am

Uh,uh, uh! Gatluke, I know that it is not a good idea at all to disclose such an incident to the eyes of everyone. Websites are not safe, and, therefore, we can't tell our secrets in media because everybody can see whatever secret we disclose in the media. There are some people in this website who have heard this news since then before the announcer but hesitate to say that because they know that this media, so our secrets can't be told in here. I think you have heard that too because you usually call people there in Sudan. But because you know this fact, you do not want to disclose it in media.

Thank you for pointing that out, man!

Doang

Reat

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post  Reat on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Dear all,

First of all,I would like to start my article with quote that say" if you share a spoon with greedy person don't fillup your spoon otherwise his/her greediness will exacerbate.secondly,if you think, you are a true son of that particular place,you can not break your own levee.Thirdly,we can not judge ourselves.we will be judge by the people of that particular land with our own deeds not who bring what to the public.fourth, please, it is crucial for you to analyze things and decide what is good for you and also for the media.

thanks

Reat

Doang Puok

Post  Doang Puok on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Dear Reat,

Are you saying that it doesn't matter to those who publicize our secrets in media? Please, try to explain that to me again. I do not get what you mean.

Thanks

Doang

Khorpatay

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

Topic Review

Post  Khorpatay on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Hello Gaatboarchar,

I absolutely agreat with Mr.Doang puok on what we should post on the
    media nor what we can not posted.I think it would be great if we don't posted our internal secrets, because the media sometime can even
    spoiled the whole country.Yes, indeed we do know that our people has
    tooks reveang on Murle last week....However it's because the Goss has
    failed to performs their duty as a Government of Nation.On other side of page is we are the one that will motived and encourage our leaders for their good work on behave of our community and that why are there
    for. To" CRITICIZE THEM AND TO AWARD THEM"

Kpatay

"The Human's life turned around like a world"

Reat

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post  Reat on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:00 am

To Doang,
    Doang, read my lip.I don't mean it is good to publicize ourselves.I am absolutly against the mood of the article.

thanks

Reat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 22, 2017 11:16 am