Our school project is in a good status so far:

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Our school project is in a good status so far:

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:40 am

Even though this month seems to be the busiest month for me that I couldn’t even be able to describe,you guys are very awesome in terms of providing and sharing genuine ideas together for all. I salute all of you for your crucial contributions. Let’s keep this fabulous work, brothers.

For your information regarding our school’s project, those who were elected to be responsible for running the project are doing the task we want them to do. Things are in a good profile so far. Mabor Luak has gone to Sudan, especially to Juba. He has been communicating our project to Lou Nuer officials which makes known his position as a son of Lou nuer and one member among the school project’s committee. Hopefully, we will update you whenever progression becomes effective which will probably happen in few days to come. Dr. Riek Gach has been informed about it; he is absolutely optimistic in what the project’s result will be. I will disclose his suggestion concerning this Lou Nuer community project as soon as the committee meets.

For those who paid their contributions, thank you very much. If you haven’t paid your part yet and want to pay, please email us at lounuerdevelopment@live.ca. We will make sure you are assisted with information that you need to know about our mission and how to send us your contribution. I know our school project is in a good status so far. It will be registered as an officially authorized or legal community organization in southern Sudan shortly. That is what we intend to do.

Moreover, for those who registered themselves and don't want to post any thing, the system is set up to disconnect inactive members after thirty days period. If the system log you out for not posting any article, please I appologize for an inconvenient situation that you may or may not like; you have to sign up again after you encounter a circumstant like that.

God bless you all

Chuol Wal Chak

Last edited by Webmaster on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56

Re: Our school project is in a good status so far:

Post  Doang Puok on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Dear Mr. Chuol Chak,

I absolutely agree with you on that point, saying that it is impossible to just register as just a number without contributing any idea. The meaning of registration is to participate or involve in whatever is being expected of you as a member because you are not here to be seen as a symbol. In fact, those who registered themselves and do not participate in the issues that are discussed on this furom regardless of what we will do in our back home but like to read what is written already, I can tell that they are against this. If not, why not participate then? My point is that, yes I agree to delete those names. Moreover, it is like to sabotage what is prepared to be and some just look at people without saying anything. Anyway, I would also like to thank you those who already paid their contributions about the school project. Good job, guys.

I could have written more than this, but my time is shorter than you you guys may think. I know that you are a loa, but your being a loa cannot be known just to look at things without any comment. Be active in your community! Who holds this community he or she owns it? None. You and I do that! So, who is going to do your part in the community when you just keep quiet and look at things irrationally like you do now? Do not let your part in the community be in jeopardy. Do what you think you can do to support it, community! If you do not like this idea totally, then it is better not to register because your registration is totally nothing because you do not produce anything in the community. Do not ever think that doing something in the community is money alone, but ideas are the important ones that are needed from you. Ideas are important than money, they cannot do any change without action. Ideas followed by action change everything.

Thanks and have a good evening!

Doang

Kitchener, Ontario

Doang Puok

Post  Doang Puok on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Dear all,

Sorry for the information that I have given few minutes ago. As I have already stated, I was in a hurry when I wrote the above article and that's why I misudertood the concept of what is being said in the very first place. Please, I would like to apologize before you that you people forgive me for what I have said. Even though I did mean (and still mean) what I have written in the first place, it was not said that people would be banned because they do not participate. The system itself is the one that will ban those who have less participation, not the person. I can tell that this is my very first time to comment on what I did not read fully, due to my time limit. Believe me, people. Do not ever, ever think that there is something that's concealed behind this. This is, like I said, my very big mistake I have ever made. I just got this mistake after I finished my homework and read the article carefully, so I realized that I did make something opposite to what's actually stated.

Please, participate on the web. it is made for anyone, not for some particular people. I still on my feet, however I put it in the wrong place. I still mean it. One cannot register him or herself just to read other participants' articles. That's impossible!

Once again, thank you and have a great night and, please, read this carefully. Do not be like me, anyway. Be patient to read it, please. Rather than that, I would like to extend my apology to the author who wrote the first article for misinterpreting his speech. That is all, people.

Doang Puk

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Gluke on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Doang You are right!!

But most importantly admitance is a right way to promot ourselves toward success, we all do mistake.

Thank you for your explanation. By the way, how is your school?

Gatluke

mana

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post  mana on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Hey everybody!
    I thanks the school proyect's commitee for such a wonderfull and very significant move.It's great feeling hearing that uncle Mabor has gone to Sudan for desire mission.we the people of Lou,the development never will come and knock on our doors as far as I'm concern,we the only ones who have to get out there and stimulate our selves to search new strategies for tomorrow's solutions.Try as much as you can to take a minimum of your time to give it to your people .We have no specific time to do our things,now is time for us to make decisions and actions!.

To brother Doang:is good to apolegize before anybody judge you or take wrongly your coments toward your brothers.In other side ,I consider it as an advice 'cause is a sistem that will automaticaly delete names not an individual.I,personally would say to those who regestered and not partipating that please,your ideas are needed than you may think,do contribute in our community, we do need every body to work as a whole for sake of our community.

Regards!
    Mana

Donge

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post  Donge on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:09 am

Dear mana.
    Thank you fore what you telling us a bout school project we need our contribution to lou land area no body come to build our place unlesse we do it.
    second to that marna you are realy lounuer citizen girl do your part don't wait you are like to be Nyabiel dinay not tobe.I don't know you physicaly but i love your ward.
    Thank you at all.
    Donge DM.

Lou is a Land of peace beatiful home; Land of People

mana

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post  mana on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Hi,Donge!
    Thanks for your kindness,I do really apreciate your wonderfull words ,we all here to contribute and make difference to our homeland no matter you are a man or woman.once again thanks for your marvelous words Donge.
    I'll be out of Canada for couple of weeks ,living tomorrow and back on march,7.In case if I won't have access to the internet than I'll see you in two weeks period.

Have a wonderfull weekend all of you.

Thanx
    Mana

Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Dear Mana.

Have a good journey

As you already mentioned by you and others, nothing can be done by one peson. Ours presence is more efficaciousness, one may thinks that he/she is not in that titlle, but that individual may be wrong. Please, keeps it in mine that one person like you can safe her/his community. We all deseve to be who we are and our desire will keep hopes on others. Keep it up sister

Again, knowing who your are will guide you toward your inclination.

Gluke

Yien

Number of posts : 84

Post  Yien on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:12 pm

To all,
    It has been a while without posting anything in our site.But today, I am propel by the words of encouragement from our member Mana.Mana, you are right develepment will not come from nowhere and knock our doors.We are the ones who will make it happen.I hope God's willing in a months or a years to come,we will be able to do something important on behave of our community backhome.To the rest of Borchar,let us work together.Community can not achieve anything with a zero actions.Let's take action as much as we can.Do what is reasonable for your ability .There is nothing easy in life since Adam and Eve were driven out from the garden of Eden by God.From then to now,nothing is ever been easy.Everything has been a struggle when he told them leave the garden and from now on, you will not get anything unless you clear sweating from your faces.Imagine that!Do you guys think everthing is easy? I don't think so. I think we all believe in hard working.Do we? if we do,let's do whatever we can on behave of our community.Converely,people in the community are not equal.That is why we have diffirent names.If somebody say something wrong,forget it.We can not say everything the same as the community wants it.Never!Community always has different kind of people in it.But it can not deny them. Nevertheless,participation is the key in the community as it has been mentioned by all of you.In addition, I would like to add quote from Karl marx that say"if you are alive, you need to eat. Inorder to eat, you need to work." I sincerely believe marx's words were the evidence of hard working.

thanks

Yien

Doang Puok

Post  Doang Puok on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Dear all, (Luke, Mana and Donge)

I am very happy for some of you's responses to my apology that I gave to the author who wrote the very first article and viewers as well. Although it seems as it is not that important to ban those who just like to register their names just because they will look at what's going on, that can be because our basis of judgment is usually wrong. It can directly be said to those that do not like to participate that it is impossible for "you" to use the board without contributing any idea if the system fails to say so. If most people are afraid of telling the truth, as I know some people, then I am not always afraid of anyone or anything. I can tell what I think is unjust, or unfair because one cannot happen here to destroy what's prepared for future purpose. As someone has written a sentence as his signature, we are not here to play. And, therfore, it is not formed for nothing but something. Anyway, I do really appreciate most of you's resposes regardless of my apology. What I have known so far is this, our problems still exist because we do not like to tell the wrong doers that what they are doing is totally wrong, but indirectly. I have already said what I think of those who do not participate. I do not care because I know what I do is true. Let the storm beat! After all, I do not need anyone to perceive my words wrongly. I have already undertaken this mistake as my bad, so I do not intend anyone to react with the fact that I have stated.

Once again, thank you very much for your responses.

Doang Puk

Donge

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post  Donge on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Dear cibidong.
    I love your ward Mr uncle,our almighty God tell us that if you know the true the true will send you free.
    scond to that i give my apreciation to marna ,Marnath you did the good job sister .go head nyaramiran ,that ward it come went you did the good thing,right now you are not the girl any more we beleive
    you like a Ding Gungjak son i like your ward so much..
    Third to Mr Luke do your part, the door is open don,t wait wet bejeinReat we are a eye of our community.
    fourth to lou nuer citizen we need your participation in this board not one persons fore all of us.
    And thank you all Gaatdinay Geka.
    Donge DM.

If you love your community , the community will feed you back too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:37 pm