WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

I am please to Finally have a chance to expressed Our concerns to Dr. Riek Machar

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

I am please to Finally have a chance to expressed Our concerns to Dr. Riek Machar

Post  Gluke on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:08 am

Dear all

Firts of all, thank you all for your encourage that you gave me to continues with this, iether privately or publicly. Second especial thank to those whom work tirelessly to make this happen in South Sudan. Including Nyirol Commisioner William Kuol Chuol. Today around 6:40am our time, I had a chance to speak to Dr. Riek as I indicated four days ago. It was every good conversation and we touch all areas from 2006 disarmments to current situation in Lou Nuer areas.

I tell him our deepest concerns and also most importantly our disappointments to Government Of South Sudan (Goos). With no excuse I pointed out to him that the GOSS has forgetten us (Lou Nuer) Since the signing of So-call CPA. He deny all those concerns greatly by saying, they are working hard to make sure that civilians safety is their "first priority" And therefore, "we will do every thing we can to make sure all those cattle were stolen by Murle" will be "back to Lou" And "we will in fact, increase Battallions from one to three battalions in Lou Areas" and I also urge him that those battalions should be in Lou no longer than the end of this month and he agrees on that.

We go over every single issues for about 40 minutes and my hope is that he understood our big concerns right now. I tell him that, all lou nuer sons and daughters here in America and elsewhere in the world are being faithless to Goss. Due to insecurity in Lou Nuer Land while others areas in the south are being secured by you (goss) And words were "we will work hard to makesure their safety is our priorities"

Again, thank you for helping to express our concers to (goss)

Gatluke ChuolReat

Reat

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Re: I am please to Finally have a chance to expressed Our concerns to Dr. Riek Machar

Post  Reat on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:53 am

To mr.Gatluke,
    G/luke! it is job well done.You did a superb job for our community.I believe the government will do something about that problem now than it used to be.

thank you for your hard work.

Reat

Khorpatay

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

I'm please finanlly to have a chance to expressed our concerns to Dr.Rik Machar

Post  Khorpatay on Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Dear Gatluk,

I would like to address my appreciation and the hard
    working you have done for your community.
    Just keep it up, and we're not going to giveup on our people.

Khorpatay

Lounuer V.P in Ontario

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Re: I am please to Finally have a chance to expressed Our concerns to Dr. Riek Machar

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi, Gluke

You have done an awesome job. Keep going with that speed, brother. There is no doubt that every each an individual will be given a credit for his/her own work. You have earned some points as a caretaker for the whole family of Lou Nuer. The times that you have spent for making a phone call to V.P will be awarded to you by the owner of the earth and every thing in it.

Once again, I appreciate your hard work on that.

Chuol Wal Chak

mana

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post  mana on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Hey,Gluke
    Great job,I'm so glad that you made it to talk to the V.P regarding to our concerns.In conclusion,job well done brother, keep up the good work that's all I can say.

Thanks
    Mana

Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Dear all

Thank to Big Brothers, Khorpatay, Yien, Chuol and big sister Marnath. Thank you very much for your encouragious words that you gives me. Also to those whom yet read this, thank you very much

Secondly, I am very please once again that we will continues to help our people for or whatever it take to make them live better like any others in South Sudan. As I said I will continues have that contact with the Goverment of South Sudan untill something has done. Dr. Riek promise me that they will send another two more battalions (soldiers) to Lou Nuer to protect our people/ It may happen no more than a month.

Once again, Thank to all of you.

Gatluke Chuol Reat

Deng Lam

Number of posts : 21

To all lou Development

Post  Deng Lam on Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:32 pm

Thank for all info that you let us know. i hope there is no somethings will happen that can help our people . lOU DIE every seo, min, hour, day ,month and year and nobody care.
    we the lou we can not blame anybody why our mother father sister brother are dying? Because we have good people that can said this before we have to talk TO RIEK. As all of you know he spent four day from PIBOR and now our people were killed what that mean?what is that mission about for? I was very sad when i knew that our people still killing. what does cpa mean for us as lou?
    the simple anwer is to die during the CPA period.
    let us think what should be good to our people not what you sould be good for you and your families
    Gordon Lam

Didul

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post  Didul on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi mr Gluke Chuol, how you doing brother.One again i would like to thanks you for what you done,this is what ibeen suggested about month ago if you talk to mr Riek, it good for our people back home, and also for every sons and duaghters of Gaatborchar.That all for today brothers.
    Thanks you all.
    God bless each one of you.
    Gathoth loka.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:10 am