Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

For your information

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

For your information

Post  Gluke on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:03 am

Dear all

This is Gatluke Chuol Reat, I am here to inform all of you that I may have a chance tomorrow or so to speak with Dr. Riek Machar to follow up with that continuing war in the Lou Nuer land. I already spoke with a numbers of Lou Nuer high ranking members and they agrees that I will have a that chance to speak with Dr. Riek Machar. Therefore, omeone is working on right now in term of connection in Juba. Although, we understand that he (Dr. Riek) might not be in Juba early tomorow, but we are fully aware of it. Someone is with him working on that too. I also spoke to Lankien comissioner and he told me they already expressed their concerns to Gov. Kuol and he and Uror, Akoba commisioners are planing a joint statement on how to move forward from here.

Now, I want your input. What do you wants me to tell Dr. Riek Machar on behave of our people? And how do you want me say it? If infact, you want to send me a private email. Here are my emails; chol_luke@hotmail.com or lchuol@yahoo.com

Best Requards

Gatluke Chuol Reat
    Member of Lou Nuer Development

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Re: For your information

Post  Gluke on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:18 am

Dear all
    This is to update you on what I been saying that we are in process to talk with Goss V.P. In deed, we are still unable to. And it is because he himself still in Juba while we prepare another area, where he have about to had a meeting to GOSS officails, somewhere in Sobat region. unfortunately, he still not there yet. We send our communicator in there in order to have that chance. I spoke to them once again this morning and they are telling me that they are stll waiting for his arrival in there. Therefore, we are still not yet have that opportunity and our hope is he might be there since the meeting is not yet posttpone. There are rumors that some members of SPLM may be opposition to that meeting in Sobat region, that may delay V.P to go there. Some of the members were there since January 17, 2009 and were waiting for that meeting. I will keep update you guys untill we have that opportunity.

Again, thank you all for contributing in to this matter and most importantly let move on and come up with something.

Best Regards
    Gatluke Chuol Reat

Reat

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post  Reat on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:34 am

To luke,
    I think it is very important to talk to the V.P. for sure if there will be time for you to get him.It would be awesome.Just Keep trying as you can.

thanks

Reat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:14 pm