WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Sad news from Lounuer land

Dnhial

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Sad news from Lounuer land

Post  Dnhial on Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 pm

I talked to CDR David Reath Malual on Sunday night in Malakal. He told me that Murle attacked lounuer cattle herders in Parial and Dikmareng. Parial is belong to Chiejak Dak and Murle killed 25 people. Dikmareng is belong to Joa Nyabiel clost to Kaikuiny. number of the deaths from Joa Joak is not known yet,but murle took all cattle of these two attacked areas. David Reath Malual told me that he was going to call WalGak this morning and find out the number of casualities. Murle attacked these two places on the same day and the same time. it is a planed attack against Lou nuer citizens. some one may be behind this incident. our enemies are still increasing in numbers.

Duol Tot Nhial

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Re: Sad news from Lounuer land

Post  Gluke on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Dear brother Doul

sad news indeed, I heard the samething but I did not have any informations, let keeps informed.

Gluke

Donge

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post  Donge on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Dear all lou citizens
    it is very sad news why our people died like fish in the river.chiiem on government of southern sudan who taken the riples a way from lou nuer civilian and they did,t protected them .
    And thank you all.
    donge dm

Yien

Number of posts : 84

Post  Yien on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:59 am

Dear all,
    It is sad news indeed for all of us. I don't even have an adjective to describe this one.
    yien

Gathoth Gach

Number of posts : 31

Post  Gathoth Gach on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Hi all brothers, this is a sad news again for us. Again what we gona do about this now? this is not easy for Lounuer.To me as suggestion why don;t we try to talk to those comanders, for example, Buol Koang Nguuth, and the others Gatwech Duel,maybe they will think about what they done three years ago.
    Thanks you so much mr Doul Tot, for giving us this information.God bless u all and also bless the dead one too.

Thanks one again

Gathoth Gach Wang. It mean that gathoth looka.

Khorpatay

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

SAD NEWS FROM LOUNUER LAND

Post  Khorpatay on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Dear Boarchar,

Indeed it's a huge tragedy and very sad news to all sons/daughters
    of Lounuer as whole.
    As we all knows that last mounth we had an incident of our wildlife comrades and also brothers that been killed by Dinka Bor as a result nor anwser before the JOINGLE GOVERNMENT/GOSS act as much as they can then,the Murle notorious repeated thesame action because NO ONE HAVE SAID NOTHING AT ALL when they MURDERS THOSE WILDLIFE SOLDIERS so it
    would be semo-semo and for me foks that is what they think of.
    I do highly appreciate comrade Gabriel Yoal Dok, the chairman of
    Lounuer community council who have given an strong warning to Joingle
    government and the Goss as well.I would say BRAVO,BRAVO and BRAVO chairman keep it up and never giveup because your people will need your leadership ever in those difficult time. We which all Lounuer leaders should do thesame thing as you have done.Once again welldone Gatdok.

Khorpatay

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:10 am