Breaking News:

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Breaking News:

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:37 pm

According to phones communication news, Chie Nguon fought military personels in Lankien town last night- January 23, 2009. The clash lost one person’s life and wounded one person from Chie Nguon site. We will update you with the detail of the fight shortly. You can call to confirm the case as well.

Stay calm

Chuol Wal Chak

Last edited by Webmaster on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Re: Breaking News:

Post  Gluke on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:28 am

Sad news, indeed, this morning I call to Lankien and they told that situation is calm down abit. The source that i was speaking to told me that the millitary personels have follow those guys from their area but find no one. After that those personels came back to lankien by the order of the county because they want to make sure that attackers are not going to do more harm to residents of lankien. However, the situation is been handle forcefully by those millitary personels and the county police which make it no harm to lankien resides. if I have a chance again to call there i will update you guys.

Gluke

Reat

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post  Reat on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:55 am

Dear all,
    I think our young people are beyond normal.that is the only word that I could describe them.For me, I'm not seeing any reason for the civillians to just come and start shoting the local authority.there is no point for them to do that.

thanks

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56

Post  Doang Puok on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:30 am

You have gotten it right!

Doang

JJ Chakuen

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post  JJ Chakuen on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Hello, everyone

These multiply incidents will not be ignored any more, especially by those who consider themselves as people of Nyirol county, and who have been affected by this insecure for many years. As matter of fact, I was born and raised in this wonderful land of "Landkings" Thol, Pading, Waat, Bordot, Lankien or whatever the name you provide. That is the same thing to everone of you. This has nothing to do with the politics. Our county remained as a "war zone" in Southern Sudan. It is now the only fail county in the provine. What should we do for these problems in term of security? It is the debate please think about it.

Thanks

JJ

Donge

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post  Donge on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:24 pm

Dear JJ CC.
    This is a good idea fore Nyirol family but the website is not fore Nyirol a lone is fore all of us ingeneral like Uror Akobo.
    my point that if i don,t want your idea what is my feature.
    Second point is i directed to Nyirol sons including me why people they called our Balnyal land is warzone why, becauese we don,t know of our problem if we know it what will happen after that they will call our county is a land of peace not warzone. Let we think at day and night brothers or gentlement not to distroy lou nuer futures.
    I coment with what you said Mr JJ.
    And thank you all gaatdinay nyagon.

Donge Diw Muang.

Reat

Post  Reat on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:22 am

To Chidiet,
    I think mr.JJ is right to say that.Do you negates that it is not true?I doubt it.That particular county is in fact the only place now where people die every day without a question.For me personaly,I feel the pain in my gut.I don't know if you guys feel the same way.I think JJ did not say anything that could outrage people like what you alluded to.I'm absolutely thinking like him.let us not deny the fact.back to the topic.JJ,we have obligation to do something in term of voicing our concern even if we will not be there in person. We should do something through advising those destructors because they are our brothers and they should listen to us too.Why shouldn't we try to entervene? I hope and believe that trying something is better than waiting for nothing.you can not succeed if you don't try things.For me,I sincerely endorse JJ intiative for that matter.chidiet,take this one as an advice.we should differ in our opinions in any circumstances.But,that is life.we can not agree on every single thing.We must and should have different ideas in life.

thanks

Dnhial

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post  Dnhial on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:55 am

Thank for all these decisions you guys have come up with but we have to put them together in letter and pass them to those warlords in tho south sudan. Secondly, how you doing Mr. John Jal? I did not know that Lanken mean "land of kings". good to know. let us not let Kuol Manyang Juk kill our innocent people from "Land of Kings". I think Kuol Manyang and his people are trying to steal kingdom nowadays.

Duol Tot Nhial

World wars started when Nationalism was introduced wrongly to Europeans by French Empiro Bonaparte Napoleon in 1799

Doang Puok

Post  Doang Puok on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:20 am

I really doubt that, guys. That's impossible! How could that be?

Doang

Donge

Post  Donge on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:06 pm

Dear Peter Gatkuoth.
    Hi Peter how are you doing oversea and how is our people in Kartoum. iif you are doing well is ok brother.
    What iam gona to tell all of us is that went we are dicuse something is better then nothing let we talk we are a eyes of our community, wake up gaatdinay these is o our time let we make changes to our people and so on.
    My second point is i directed to Mr Doang Puk hi uncle how is your school.What iam gona to ask you, you said that you have a doubt in your topic can you are explained to us Mr DP.
    And thank you all.

Donge DM

JJ Chakuen

Post  JJ Chakuen on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Hey, Guys

Thanks all for your inputs and for your bravely passionate word which can sometimes bring us back to the the reality and equality. Once again, we can not fear or stay away from delivering the true and the reality to our brothers and sisters back in our lovely home land. We can not also cease our communication here in the west. If we do so, we are part of the problem. The people and the land are belong to us as most of you had summarized earliest; therefore,we should be aware of the security and safety of these people. In other words, they rely on us though it is very difficult for us realize. Ladies and gentlemen this time is ours no matter what should suppress us from being active citizen. We will keep moving and moving politically, physically and intellecually until come together. Human beings have come along with differnces, however, they should not stop working on peace. Furthermore, we do not have enough time to concentrate on these issues, but time will not wait for us to finish our self interests. Let us start making peace from the grass root and up to the peak. For those who have been deeply affected and greed on these issues, please let us move forward to alert others who did not understand what going on in this 21st century. The whole country had been struggled for self determination from 19th century and 20th century until 21st century. The same thing to every community or country. Last of all, I would rather advice those just see the article and quickly response on it before they take a moment to read it and analyze it. It always makes the debate very difficult and very complicated. We are not in the same categories or level. There are elders, women and young in the discussion board, so you have to be very careful for your words toward others.

Cordially

JJ

Donge

Post  Donge on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:28 am

Dear lou nuer sons.
    If some one head you ignored my friend we are a family we are in same level one body no difirences.
    Second we are not part of problem in our back home specialy my self i love my people.
    come back to Nyirol County if you are realy Nyirol sons what are we gona to do if we love our county.
    let we correct our selvies brothers event me i did the mistake correct me. I love my county and i love lou nuer ingeneral because it is my grandfather land,land of lol,land of Dinay Geka.
    And thank you all.
    Donge Diw muang.

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:22 am

Hello brothers!

It is magnificent step for us to discuss things that are matters to all of us. Intelligent people learn through their mistakes being corrected by peers. I hope we are aware of that. We are here to discussion legitimate information which in turn benefits our entire nation. I have never been more optimistic on people’s progression like the way I feel right now. Keep your talents as privileges of all, brothers. There is nothing we can’t do if we work together. However, things may fall apart if we don’t agree on our ideas every single day. I don’t mean we can’t disagree; we can, but not on important one. This is an advice for all of us.

To tell you my personal view about the debate that has been carried along for a while, it will be out of control in some days to come. Misunderstanding doesn’t come like a miracle most of the times.

Let’s understand undeniable phenomenon that Lou Nuer individuals will not face horrific situation causes by our foe or enemy at the same time. Our enemies cannot do that because they will know Lou Nuer will overcome their messes. What our enemies will do though is harm and run. In other words, they will not attack entire Lou Nuer area, but they will attack two to four people or part of Lou Nuer area. Therefore, if a part of our beautiful land gets affected by any kind of inappropriate circumstance, we have to deal with it altogether whether it is human error or natural defect. The reason of saying this is to correct those who may think that discussing counties’ issues is a signal of division. That is not acceptable unless the author of submission or article address his/her point of view favoring division’s segment.

It may not be a good idea to forbid talking about counties’ issues just to avoid the inconsistencies that some of us may come up with. Here is what I think we can do. If there is any difficulty faced by inhabitants or occupants of any county owned by Lou Nuer, we are capable to discuss it; it is inevitable I believe. May be we can find a solution within no time. If we see one of us deliberating hatred and division on his/her post or submission, we have to tell him/her right away to eliminate upcoming bitter and hurtful words. This is what I think we can or must do.

Over all, let’s have fewer talks, but more actions than we always do. Time is not waiting for us. We are mature enough to act intelligently, but we are letting our period of doing things pass by. I’m in a hurry at the moment. I may write few lines later to explain in details what I really mean by the entire article.

Stay calm brothers

Chuol Wal Chak

Doang Puok

Post  Doang Puok on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Dear all,

First of all, I would like to thank you all of us for the discussion that we have been discussing through these two days, or three. Gatdin, sorry for responding so late to your question that you asked me yesterday. I almost evaded it. Anyway, my school is going very excellent. I can't complaint about it. Back to the point, no one can be so happy about the incidents that follow spontaneously in Nyirol county. As the citizens of Lou Nuer-not just because it is a leaders' dedicated place-must need to talk to the state government about these repeated incidents. Our voices can and should make these incidents stop from happening in our county-Nyirol as well as Lou Nuer Land wholly. We all need to put our power on what we think can eliminate this problem that is repeatedly done in our land. Let forget that "I was born in such and such." Whatever problem that happens to whatever county is Lou Nuer problem wholly, not just for that particular place.

Furthermore, our complaint can be heard unless we unite ourselves as one body. These tiny counties are not known throughout the country, except our gigantic name-Lou Nuer. Because we know that our claim can be put into consideration because we are known as Lou, there is no use in dividing ourselves categories. Everyone of us knows where he/she from in our areas rather than saying it. Anyway, I am desperately sad about these repeated incidents in our area. I am pretty sure that we in the Western World can stop these ongoing incidents in our land. Our voice can be considered. Notwithstanding, our differences prevent us from what we can do as a community. Nothing is accomplished without action. I mean, we cannot just say things without any action. Let take a serious decision on this matter, my friends. From there, we can rise victorious over any problem that seems inevitable to vanish. There is a tremendous power within ourselves that can elevate us.

It seems to me, although, that this way of looking at things is totally wrong. It is a fundamental error to regard every surge of emotion against judgment as an uprising of the rational! Not every piece of advice is rational. Some are totally out of judgment!

Thank you for your all concerns about this problem.

Doang Puk

Khorpatay

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Breaking News

Post  Khorpatay on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi folks,

I'm sorry guys,I'm behind of the News.
    I do appreciate each and eveyone of you who has done is comment at that issue on behave of our great Lounuer people.But indeed I do really apprecited the comment of Mr.Doang Puok,because we should always remember that when it come to the killing,Government louting in any Lounuer area we should stand firm together to win the batle in front of any anemy of Lounuer.Together we can beat nor defeat even the Governmet of South Sudan because in One Voice can not do much.But many Voices could do the harm to the Governor of Jongle nor even the Goss itself.My final suggestion for all of GaatBorchar whereever you are to Unite In Form Of Group And Make a Phone Call Backhome to discuss that issue with any one of our Mp's.

In The Unity Their is a Power.
    FIDEL CASTRO

DOBUOL GENG

JJ Chakuen

Post  JJ Chakuen on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Dear Mr:Chuol Wal Chak

Could you please delete my e-mail address on the website? This is not a meeting where people should fightback words direct to the doer. It is a debate where everyone limite his or her words and make sure your his or her tone shuold not hurt audence. I was not sure that people should misinterpret the articles like that. I'm serious. I do want anyone is eager to translate my words wrongly. I thouht I was very clear to everyone that this is not a politc. Why should I bother myself to write and comment on the subject? Is it because I will be known to Loa? No. Let the wind blow where it goes if that is the case.

Thanks

John Jal Chuol Chakuen

Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:54 pm

Hey everyone?

It's wonderful to see all of us crying for our people's safety and will of our home land good work. Just a reminder it is not over yet.

Gluke

mana

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post  mana on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Hey Dobuol,
    I couldn't recognize your nickname(grandfather's name),how you guys doing over there brother?I hope you've had a great start to the year.
    What a sad situation! specialy when you hear that your own people are killing each other, what is wrong with Lou Nuer? all this neglegence of our people I blame on elders,civil servant and chief,from the begining they would of call a peace talk "conference"within Lou Nuer in county,is a time for peace and progress not to kill each other.
    Back to you Dobuol, would you please give me Veronica's #email? I desperately need it, my email address is jakelinaret@hotmail.com.

Thanx
    Mana

Yien

Number of posts : 84

Post  Yien on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:52 pm

Dear all,
    It shouldn't be a problem to anyone of us to express his/her point of view.But it should be a problem when people digress from the point where people should focus on tangible thing.secondly,what is wrong of stating county nyirol? in the reality,a person who died recently in lankien was in fact from nyirol.we can not negate that? folk let's be frank.third.this is media guys.you should think like dhol kabir.not like dhol thakir.fourth,judge your words before you post them.Lastly,JJ you should not give up with that reason.It doesn't make sense to me.If you see somebody saying some filthy words to you, forget it.others are washing.
    thanks

Reat

Post  Reat on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:30 am

To all viewer,

Debate is vital thing for any civilize society.people share Ideas that are important for their future.But if people do not focusing on the things that they should be focusing on,the rules may applied to individuals who doesn't follow the rules if there is any.So, we expect ourselves to know what is wrong and right for other and not what may be the interest of an individuals or that may hurt others.Back to the discussion that we are dealing for sometime, I think some of us take the debate off the hook.I don't know if they realy read article or topic.if you didn't read the topic debate, please
    read it.the topic was about the people that attacked the lankien few days ago.It wasn't about the police that were killed in poktap as some of you may play that music.It was not about that.if in fact was about the white army of that particular country,what is wrong about that?.I think it should be good for their brothers who are nyirol citizens who are living here to talk to their brothers who are in fact threating the security of the county.that is very simple.there should be no on going debate at all.Nevertheless, I'm not against any debate.I welcome every idea that could lead into success later in life.Our judgement shouldn't be the same.if we have the same judgement,we shouldn't be given different names.we have different name becasue we differ in behaviors and judgement.Finaly, I would like to say sorry if I hurt any person's feeling with my words.I'm intended to give you an advice.
    thanks

JJ Chakuen

Post  JJ Chakuen on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:22 pm

That is the point. Why did not people get the conext?

SORRY!

I may be mistaken by some of my friends. I'm not pulling out because I will not be an active citizen. No, I'm very tough on these social issues, however,I do not want to be confronted intensely while we know each other. "who is who". This is not a really discussion board. It is a formal conversation because we are all one family which is sometimes later on can give us a basic to explore our ideas in the public. Anyway, these problems will be solve in a different way.

Donge

Post  Donge on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Dear JJ.
    Who hurt you by the way can you explained to us sir and who told you, you are a mistaken any way.
    thank you all.
    Donge Diw muang.

If you think that you are a smsrt what bout others

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 23, 2017 6:14 pm