Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Hello every body

Yany N.

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Hello every body

Post  Yany N. on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Hello every body

How are you in North America? We are doing fine here in our homeland. Iam very happy to be with you on this lounuer board. I also thank all my colleagues who were with me in Ethiopia refugee camp before they went to North America for working hard. I know when you come back home, you will bring experiences that will help our brothers and sisters here.

Thank

Yany N.

Dnhial

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Re: Hello every body

Post  Dnhial on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Hi, Yany. welcome to our website. It is good to tell us what going on back home there because some of us have been here for long time and we always hear disencourage news about our home land. telling us that our people need us back home would motivate some of us who graduated with degrees and decided to work here in white man world. Plus, when you guys write in this website, you need to put your all names, first name, middle name and the last so that one of your friend or relative may identify you easily.

Duol Tot Nhial

Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Yien on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:34 am

Hi mr.Nin,
    First of all,I would like to say welcome aboard mr.nin.Your participations is needed and well respected by all.secondly,mr.nin this place is the easily way for all us to communicate.So, I am very happy by having you here on the website.

thanks

Yien

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Doang Puok on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:08 am

Dear Mr. Nin,

First of all, great to hear from you-Yany! How are you doing there in Ethiopia? I hope it goes okay with you there, eeh? It has been almost six years without knowing if we are doing fine, man. Now, I am happy that I hear your voice. In order for us to communicate more easier than we used to, please keep in touch with us by using this discussion board. You are highly welcome to express your ideas on this board! Other than that, thank you. Also, I would like to welcome Duol Tot Nhial for joining us here. This is our home, so please feel free to express whatever you think can elevate our community. Your thoughts are desperately needed than you may think! So, be here to tell us what you think can better our community.

Once again, thank you so much for joining us here.

By the way, Yany, Please email me at bidong1@hotmail.com and, in return, your email address will be in my email as long as you do so. Also, convey my very warm greeting to James Tut Deng.

Doang PuK
    Ontario, Canada

JJ Chakuen

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post  JJ Chakuen on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Dear Mr. Nin

Yes, welcome Yany to the motivative web and join your classmate and have fun with them. As it has already been mentuoned by some of my fellows, we need more information about the situation particularly in the South. How is the general situation in Muon-Loal? Anyway, convey my greeting to everybody.

Cordially

JJ Chakuen

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:08 pm

So long, Mr Yany N.

How are you and how is your education going, brother? It is wonderful to have you on our board. You are not new to us as you might have known. You are highly welcome to post new topics as well as to reply any post that meets your best interest.

I have your email address in the system, but I must not reveal it to anyone without your consent for confidentiality’s reason. Should you want your colleagues to be in touch with you via email as well as discussion board, feel free to post it (email address). Otherwise, your email address will not be given to anyone.

You can use private email on your personal account on this board as well. Click onto the name of the users or user that you want to email privately after you log in. Then, you will see P.M (private message). Clicking onto that P.M will allow you to send email privately. No body else is going to see it axcept the person that his/her name gets clicked. I think it is the fastest way to communicate within the board.

In addition, Mr Duol Tot Nhial has brought up a good point of asking for first and last names of the users. We need to know who we are. Even if one has registered him/herself with first name and the first letter of the last name, we have to make sure full name is written on the closing so that we know ourselves. I’m a little bit hesitant to assume who you are because “Yany N.” could be somebody else or could be you (Yany Nin) that I know. Let’s know your full name, brother.

Once again, welcome to the board.

God be with you all

Chuol Wal Chak

Donge

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post  Donge on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Dear mr yany ninkuon
    First of all wellcome to the board it is fore you brother we need your contribution on this website
    Second to that fass my greeting to our brothers who they are studies with you in Ethiopia.
    Good lucy brother.
    Donge Diw muang.
    Calgary,Alberta, Canada.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:24 pm