WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Breaking News

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Breaking News

Post  Gluke on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:02 pm

I just heard incomplet information that some of Nyirol Police men were attacked on their way to Lankien by a groups to believe to be Bor men. But I have no further Informations. Please try to call whoever you may know and get as much as informations as you can. It happen last night Jan. 13 2009 while on their way home, unfortunate, they were attack.

G.Luke

Tmaloa

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Re: Breaking News

Post  Tmaloa on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Dear all:

For your information, it is true that incident, or whatever you call it happened.
    I called and confirmed that a truck carrying large number of Nyirol county wildlife officers that just finished training at Bor were attacked.

Someone, who for the security purpose I will not reveal his identity over the web, told me among them 6 people and a child were killed. The number may raise because some of these people are still missing.
    The attackers are belief to be from Dinka Bor.

These attack happen somewhere between Bor and Poktap. It is really a sad news for all of us. It is our responsibility to call and talk to whoever you know that could give you good information back there at home.
    Best
    Regards
    Tor Gai

JJ Chakuen

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post  JJ Chakuen on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes, you are right. Tor, it is really sad news to the all community especially those who lose their love ones. I heard the same infromation, however, I did receive any number of people who were killed or maimed. According to the source, Ter Muon Jock is in hospital in Ayod. Back to you Tor, if you have the names of six people including one child who were killed, please provide us with those names. Moreover, if anyone receives new information, again, please inform all of us. There is nothing wrong about sharing this news even though it is very terrible and shock news. Let 's circulate this information until we find out who killed our people.
    My condolence to those who lose their love ones.

John Jal Chuol Chakuen

Gluke

Post  Gluke on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Dear all, Yes, let our Condolence be with their family

Yes, indeed it is true, We had a chance to speake with someone short while ago and said those of seven people had lost their lives. They all are from Nyirol County except their driver. As of now there are six adult and one child comfirmed dead and three with one seriously injured. I have a names of those who dies on the attack and we want to let the family members know before we post them on our website

I just finished talking with Nyirol commisioner William Kuol right now and he encourage us to do what it takes to be the voices of our people and as of Lou Nuer community as whole. He told me that he already send a very serious message to Kuol Manyang and others to bring those who are responsible for this attack to the hand of the gov't otherwise there will be consequency. However, when something like this happen, it is our duty to do our part in so many ways. And I am too encourage all of us to be clear to the Goss to ensure our people's safety like other community I South Sudan.

To all of you, this is a serious result of what is going on now in the Lou nuer land shall we say. I am sure you all know hwat I mean. There are more prices that we are going to pay else there is change in our community.

Please try to make a phone call and let us inform each others

Gluke Chuol Reat

JJ Chakuen

Post  JJ Chakuen on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:24 am

Dear Luke,

I do not think there are other relatives that we should wait if those people who were killed really from Nyirol County. I would advice you to post whatsoever the names you have. They are our relatives no matter who is close relative. Nobody fears of death at this moment. We watch news everyday around the world, and we also experience from this stuff.

Cordially

J Jal Chuol Chakuen

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:37 am

Hey, everyone

This is bad news.

Gatluke, if you have the names, you can post them or use our board's private email that can be read by the user who has the account only.

Thanks

Chuol Wal Chak

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Hey, Everyone
    Sadly, I would like to disclose the names of the victims just for us to share this worse time together.
    There is nothing we can do, but to find out the attackers and their intentions of doing that.

Dead Ones:
    1. Chuol Mading Chan Puol
    2. Kiel Puolnyang
    3. Duop Thor Dup
    4. Riek Wan Dup
    5. Nyak Gatluak Juet – 3 year old boy

Wounded Ones
    1. Nyamoun Ruey – Nyak Gatluak’s mother
    2. Maluit – his father name is not specified
    3. Ter Muon Jock or Joak

Chuol Hoth Rir - this victim's body was not found.
    His name was included to the list of dead ones, but no one has a clear information about his death.
    He may be alive. That is why we have to take his name out from there till we find it out fully.

We will update you if there is anything new.

Chuol Wal Chak

Last edited by Webmaster on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJ Chakuen

Post  JJ Chakuen on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Thank Chuol

There is nothing we can do, but we need our voices to be heard toward this matter. I know most of these victim. This is a time of peace; therefore, no way vulnerable people are being targeted. It would be better for Governor Kuol to find the killers or attackers and bring them to justics otherwise Jonglie will be in terrible situation in a term of attack.

JJ

Khorpatay

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Breaking News

Post  Khorpatay on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Dear compatriots,

Fellows Boorchar,it's a very deep tragedy for us,to our homeland,
    to our comrades and to our community as whole indeed.
    My condolence to our brothers who loset their loves one.
    Now back to you Gluke,please when you called the Nyirol commissioner again
    would you please advice him that our tree County commissioners they should
    act togethers and fight against the governor of joingle on behave of Lounuer
    safety.
    I will call tonight and i might find any furthers news about that Brutal Tragedy.
    Tets be unitated and fight the Brutality.
    Comrades as for me we are far from the peace,because if the contry is in peace this Tragedy cannot
    happen to our Wildlife compatriots at all.Then i don't see the Peace in Progress.

Khorpatay

Gluke

Post  Gluke on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Thank to you Chuol and others

I been at work since this morning and I am using a very bad network that keep cuting me of whenever I sign in. As you guys have already had mention, we need to act together. As of today and tomorow, we need to get as much informations as we can in order for us to send every clear message to both Kuol Manyang and the Government of South Sudan. These innocences people are the goverment employees and whoever is reponsible will be brought to justice as John Jal has stated.

Also we need not just our voices, also our actions by any mean necessary. Iether by money in person, in term of investigation or what-so-ever. we have to show our support to our people, because we all know how suffer our people is guy. If you have anything in mind just come up with it nothing to be affriad with. I will call them later on and update us for all informations that we need. If you want to contact William Kuol he is going to be in Malakal this morning in their time, which is everning here in our time. I will give you his normal phone which not satelite as soon as I have it. So, please

Luke Chuol Reat

mana

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post  mana on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Dear, everyone
    Is a very tragic news,my condolence to the victim's families.Those people must bring to the justice and pay for their crimes;if we don't respond now to this monstrous action ,it will repeat again is better to prevent it now than to be one's against the situation.To brother gluke and others ,I really apreciate the way you demonstrate the hard work for our people, keep updating us for the situation.

thanks

Mana

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56

Post  Doang Puok on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:29 am

Dear all,

First of all, I have been busy these days that prevent me from knowing what's going on, on our web. As to come to this incident that happened to our people, it is indeed bad news for us. As has been said, it is out of norms to kill vulnerable or innocent people without certainly reason. I believe these people were killed by the government of South Sudan-the Dinka army who left the particular army in order to terrorize innocent people. Anyway, my condolence goes to these late our brothers' families.

Doang Puk Crying or Very sad

Gluke

Post  Gluke on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Dear all

As we been trying so hard to know exactly what is going on base on this case, We have atleast a little good news that one of those victim might be alive. And that would be Chuol Hoth Riiy, according to David Rial Tot, he told me that he spoke to him yesterday. The rest have to stand as they are at this movement. If you have any other informations, please do so, and share with us.

Gluke

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:24 am