WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Hello Gaatboorchaar

Gatluak C

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Hello Gaatboorchaar

Post  Gatluak C on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:27 pm

how are you brothers/ Iam very happy to join our home. Plaese we want you to keep this website clean. here in africa we dont have many computer to use. I got the website from our brother who stay in juba. this is good work. keepit up brothers. we want you to use your knowledge in the america to help us in lounuer home. please if this development is going to occur we will approciate your hard work.Iam in khartoum now iwill go to juba on january 15/2009
    i tell our brohters in juba about it when i get there.

Thank you gaatgaari
    Gatluak C from sudan, khartoum.

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Re: Hello Gaatboorchaar

Post  Doang Puok on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Dear Gatluak C,

You are highly wellcome! We really need you brothers and sisters to participate on this newly forum as well as we do here in North America, Europe, Australia and countless others that are tedious to numerate. As you have mentioned, yes please announce this web to our people there in South Sudan.

Thanks and God bless all of us!

Doang Puk

Ontario, Canada

Reat

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post  Reat on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:55 am

Hi Gatluak,
    First of all,I would like to say welcome home and happy new year gatluak.secondly, past my greeting to our brothers and sisters who are living in sudan.Either from Khartoum or Juba and let them know this newly website.thirdly, if you are pathiang that I have known for years,send me what we have been talking about last week.
    thanks

Reat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 22, 2017 11:20 am