Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

To those who are members and those who are not members yet:

Deng Lam

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

To those who are members and those who are not members yet:

Post  Deng Lam on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:42 am

Your Attentions Please!

We are here to inform you that the move has been started. Here is how we have made it following: community meeting was held in Kitchener, Ontario on January 03, 2009 under Lou Nuer community led by Peter Hoth Gai. Committee has been elected to run this community organization project. The below named-people are the ones who have responsibilities to do the job.

1 Gordon Deng Lam.
    2 Mabor Luak Kok
    3 Thomas Tut Kuon
    4 Choul Wal Chak

As your fair advice, there is no need for you to dishonor your people by using inappropriate vocalizations at this stage. You are the young generations of this community who hold the best future in hands. It will be miscarrying of time if your intentions of joining the board are to cause chaos. Let’s work together as the veterans of this great community rather than challenging ourselves in unacceptable ways.

For those who are in U.S.A, you are not excluded in our community project. Our goal is to develop the lovely homeland of Lou/Borchaar. Join us in this journey my friends. If you are not sure about what is going on, feel free to contact me through my contact information provided. If not, stay calm until you understand fully what this community organization means. Stay away from any offensive word.

I will look forward to seeing your fruitful words on our newly founded website as the home of every one of us. Don’t pause to reach me if you have another concern at gordon.lam2@yahoo.ca or give me a call at 226 868 3945
    I hope we understand each others.

Thanks for your patience

Gordon Deng Lam Lony

JJ Chakuen

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

confrimation

Post  JJ Chakuen on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:58 am

Hi, Gordonal

I may be a little behind. Did you elect these four people as a new executive committee, or you meant that you will work with Gathoth adminstration as a board of director? You said that you had a meeting under the leadership of Gathoth Gach, and you didn't mention the titles of the people who were elected. Moreover, You also mentioned the project that is being run by committee. Do you have a project beside community.

Cordially

JJ

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Re: To those who are members and those who are not members yet:

Post  Doang Puok on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Dear Mr. Chakuen,

I do not think that your idea toward this issue can be ignored, however you wouldn't have asked Gordon with those personal questions. These questions that you have asked Gordon with could have been asked through personal email, not the discussion board. As Gordon has already mentioned that "if anyone has any questions, please ask me," he doesn't mean that we can ask him through this board. You can contact him through his personal cell phone so that you will be satisfied with whatever you doubt. His phone number is (226) 868-3945. Asking him with these questions may cause chaos among people. Finally, the Lou Nuer chairperson if you need more information. Gordon too, can satisfy you with all these concerns.

Thanks

Please, take this as an advice! I am not alluding to anything else.

Faithfully yours,

Doang Puk

JJ Chakuen

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post  JJ Chakuen on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Hi, Doang Puok Kun

I thought I was very specfic on this matter. I did not see anything that can bring argument among the people who would have read this question. Gordon posted the message to inform everyone about the idea that you had come up with in Ontario. Should I have right to ask the informant? There is nothing that I should ask Gordon in secret. Furthermore, If this is how everyone understand this question, I should appologize to everyone as well. I thought the message was debatable, and I directed my question to the announcer. Anyway, Thank Doang for bringing this issue in my attention and consideration.

Cordially

JJ Chakuen

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:52 am

Hey, JJ Chakuen!

Unfortunately, it seems that your question hasn’t been responded by Gordon. I absolutely regret the delay on this matter. I have realized that Gordon has moved out from previous address to new one. That is why he hasn’t got any chance to feed you back on your questions. He might have disconnected his internet access.

Anyway, I would like to give you some highlights about what kind of project we have and what it is about. I would also like to give you little explanation about the new committee that has been announced that seems to be apart from Lou Nuer community executive committee.

Based on election of new committee’s question, we, both Lou Nuer in Canada and Lou Nuer in U.S.A have been dreaming about building school in south Sudan, especially Lou Nuer land. The decision hasn’t been pushed very successfully. It has been in a practice for more than three years I believe, but it has appeared to be a dream of speeches not a dream of actions. Extensively, Lou Nuer of Ontario has come to the conclusion that we have to deal with this school issue no later than a month or so. At a meeting of January 03, 2009 held in Kitchener, Ontario, we briefly described how this school construction could get successful effect. Decision has been made that it must be compartmentalized from community activities just to divide the task. Since community activities have massive times to take in order to yield reasonable results, its executive committee must not be overloaded by doing two or three tasks at a time. We came up with an appropriate solution that school’s structure will be treated as an outcome of community performances with separate committee. Everyone at the meeting agreed with the decision. All members pushed the idea of selecting committee that will be responsible for the task. Therefore, the pick fell on those four members to take care of the duty. Their positions have not been identified on the announcement because there maybe an increase of the committee shortly. We all know committee of four is not enough to form the office that is what I think. I hope we will see some changes as soon as things get straighten.

About project, of course, we have or will have a project. To build a school is a huge project. We have to have some frameworks or platforms laid out which will motivate any organization or community service that its function is to facilitate sub-communities to step in our duty as a help issue. As soon as the committee holds its first meeting, they must come up with some guidelines and proposals that will bring successful move toward development or school’s structure. Not only school building is a matter, but also health and safety are considered in this community organization. You can help yourself by reading some of the draft objectives located on the home page. Click onto “LNCDS’s By-law” icon. You will be able to recognize the mission or the goal.

I hope, I have answered your questions. If you are not fully satisfy, Gordon will add some explanations and corrections on what I might have stated wrongly.

Once again, your question is very important.

God be with you all

Chuol Wal Chak

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:45 pm