Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Appreciation to Mr. Peter Wal and to the all participants

JJ Chakuen

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Appreciation to Mr. Peter Wal and to the all participants

Post  JJ Chakuen on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi, Everone

I'm very delighted to join you on the wonderful discussion board and Happy New year to everone. I thank Mr. Kume for his hard work that he devoted his little time to design this web. I encourage the participants to debate in a very official way instead of wasting your time of writing useless artlicles. This is our time guys to do whatever is good for us and leave out what is not necessary. Thank again to Mr. Peter Wal for putting that picture of "Bieh Deng Kuor" and adding the pictures of our heriors. I hope I will get more pictures of Samuel Gai Tut, so I will update you when I get them. Stephen With Ngunoak is Khartoum, Sudan, and we had talked about that he could bring Samuel's pictures.

Thank
    JJ

Panyangluel or Luaat Green Zone,SS

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Re: Appreciation to Mr. Peter Wal and to the all participants

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:59 am

Hey,Kume!

Welcome home. Your involvement is desirable, brother. Lou Nuer people are craving for unity and development. Let’s make the two occur within no time. Outsiders will not tell us what to do. It is time for us to take the responsibilities of using our mentalities wisely, we the children of Borchaar altogether. Working hand in hand to develop our homeland by words and actions will bring the change we have been searching for. Hopefully, God will open the best entrance for us to understand ourselves as well as to understand the complexities of this world. I appreciate your enthusiasm to join your people. Yes, you are absolutely right. No need to spew out non productive debate at this time. You stated it all, brother. Keep your sweet expressions flooding on our board in that comportment, please. We accept your membership without question.

Once again, I appreciate your gratitude, Mr JJ. Chakuen.

God bless you all

Chuol Wal Chak

Khorpatay

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Re:Appreciation to Mr.Peter Wal and to all participants

Post  Khorpatay on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Dear all brother,

First of all,i'll like reach my personal appreciation to Mr.Peter Wal,because he has devoted his own time to delighted and for the shined
    of all Lounuer worldwide.Please I do urged all of you to support him on
    the hard work, which he's doing for the good of our community.I do know that some of us from US are Not Happy with his brelliant and ordinary work that he has been doing for us in canada.I do believe that all Boarchar are Despreat for Change and Development Overall.One think that they should knows before anything is we never going to have a President in Canada for my knowleage and i believe that everyone who live in Canada knows about that, we just have a Prime Minister Not a President.Their is no way for them at all to challeage this community except the "UNITY" inodor for the SON of great Boarchar to Developt our homeland without descrimination to No ONE.
    May god bless you all.
    My best regard.

Khor-Patay

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Gluke on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Hey J.J and Khor

Firts of all welcome on Board and Happy New Year to all of you!!!!!!!

Our contributions is needed, our home needs us and our only hope is to keeps the will of our community. The hard work of Gaat-boor-char that they had for many years of being a warriors and the struggle for South Sudan. Please lets do whatever is best for next generations as our great-great-Father has done for us.

Gluke

JJ Chakuen

Keep up

Post  JJ Chakuen on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Hello, Kume

Thank you so much Peter Wal for your great work and for your powerful words of unity. I salute your wamest welcome. Indeed, I did mean it when I said this is our time in which we can use our minds and generate new things for our future. However, I'm not against anybody who will spend much of his or her time by posting inappropriate news and articles that would bring mess and make the debate more complicated. In this point, the entire commnuity will receive unwanted through one person . It will be up a person who is his or her vision is to destroy community. Unsurprisingly, I have been following different sourses of discussion boards for years, so what I had learned from these debates sometimes kept me away from being a active member. The hatred, aggressity and the negative feeling that has been chronic for sevral years immediately appeared and became the main focus in the discussion. Furthermore, I had little time to spend so much time on such an argument. Again, when I had looked at the articles that were posted, I did not see any main point or main concern that could be debated that can attract me rather than bring differences between people and insulting one another instead. Many people who involved in these discussions had gone through many institutions. They looked like intellecuals and officials, but their tones and the language they use is unfitted. I always ask myself is this a refugee camp! If this is not refugee camp, howcome people are still repeating the same lives that they went through in the camps. I know 90% percent of our people came from refugee camp whereas 10% percent came through sponsoship. As matter of fact, It wasn't in my attention to participate in any discussion board, however, for some reasons I have registered. I will see how the participants will manage the topics. In addition to that, I was also motivated by the pictures of our heroes and famous people who fought for our freedom for many years until they died for it. These pictures are connections between us their souls, and they are memorial of our long struggle for freedom and justics. To me, it seems that you are committing to to do the job, and you need supporters to bring ideas and put them into action. I do not think that there is any problem of creating many web sites as long as we know our distination or our goal within Lou Nuer Community. This time is for action not for talking without doing nothing. I always use my energy to participate in our community activities, but at this time I'm too reluctant. I'm seeing our community moving back and forth I do not know where it is going. Anyway, this is 21st century we need positive ideas instead of making division within the community. Last of all, Keep working Kume and we keep in touch. I'm going back to the classes on Thursday, Jan. 8,2009.

Cordially

JJ Nyangundeng

Luaat Green Zone SS

Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Yien on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Dear JJ,

I would like to say welcome board Mr.JJ.I do appreciate your contributions to the newly website.It will mean a lot to the community.your ideas matter to this web.So, I do salute your participation.

thanks

yien.

JJ Chakuen

Post  JJ Chakuen on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Hi, Yien and Luke

Thank both of you for welcoming me to the discussion board. There is no doubt in my mind that our coperation and our contribution to the discussion will bring the entire community together and will bring change as well. Keep up time will show.

Cordially

JJ

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:01 am