Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Happy New Year to everyone!

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:20 am

Happy New Year brothers and sisters!

Our discussion board is ready to go. I mean its construction has been finished. Even though some little things need to be changed on the home page and other sections, that will not prevent us from using the message board. Make sure your or our posts will be kept for future reference. Therefore, I will be updating our accounts and some of the articles. Any post that is not necessary to keep, I will delete it. I will also remove users who have registered themselves to offense the normal members. I believe you come across unbelievable articles that have been posted by people who their intentions are to detroy our newly founded website. You and I hope every thing that went wrong end together with the year 2008. We are in a new year. Let's come up with fresh and productive ideas that are different from 2008's. I will update all users to make sure we are using the true names and one account per each participant . If you receive my message to you privately for a reason of confirming your username, please don't consider it in different way rather than telling me what I will be asking. Respecting this message will keep our forum neat and more productive than it was in 2008.

For those who have memberships on the forum that is conducted by Lou Nuer community in U.S.A, you can keep your two memberships. There is nothing wrong for us using the two. As long as you use the two for the benefit of your people, you are in a good shape.

By the way,these two forums are for Lou Nuer community. The only thing that is different between the two is how the members are treated. Our newly founded website's webmaster has to make sure that every member enjoys the debate that we are going to make without ignorance as some of you have been seeing from the forum monitored in U.S.A. It will be a big no, no if you think that we can bring our own interests rather than participating as Lou Nuer sons and daughters respectfully.

My friends, let me tell you one thing. There is nothing better than serving your community. Let's judge our posts based on what the outcomes will be if they get accepted rather than checking the names of the authors before you read the submissions. In addition, you can give up your membership on any kind of forum that you have joined for fun, but the memberships on your own forum or forums are good to keep. However, keeping your memberships on your own forums without posting any thing, will not determine who you are and what you are thinking of which will be beneficial to our people. I talk too much, but it is because I know that this community means a lot to me so do you. Inform everyone to contribute his/her ideas on this forum.

Once again, happy new year to all of you

Chuol Wal Chak

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Re: Happy New Year to everyone!

Post  Gluke on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:14 am

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

Joy has begun, And now lets work together, by bringing all those brilliances ideas and will to prove them. Willing to debate and show your professionalism. Not taking anything personal when debated with your brother. Take petience seriously as a way of finding the true before petience take-over you.

Enjoy the Discusion Board

Gluke

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Doang Puok on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Dear everyone,

Just leave Kueth with whatever he says. He regrets that it's no good for one who doesn't know how to convince people. Let's not irritate ourselves by discussing trivial issues.

Doang Puk Surprised

Deng Lam

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Dear all Readers

Post  Deng Lam on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:47 am

We are here by to infom you that this web it was not for USA.We the lou in Canada we sat down and we came up with decison that we can do something for our people .Now we form the committe that will run all the project under the leadership of lou community Peter Hoth our chairman.these are names for committe .
    Gordon Deng Lam.226 868 3845
    Mabor LUAK kok
    Thomes Tut Kuon
    Choul Wal Chak
    If you have any question contact me with my ph or you can reach me
    gordon.lam2@yahoo,ca

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 22, 2017 11:17 am