WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Do you have something to say to leader or V.P Goss Dr. Riek? Now Is Your Chance.

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Do you have something to say to leader or V.P Goss Dr. Riek? Now Is Your Chance.

Post  Gluke on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:30 am

Dear Gatbochar

As we all know and feels that our home (Lou Nuer land) have lelf out in term of building the South Sudan by Goverment of South Sudan, Well, now is your chance to express your feeling to Dr. Riek. I was talking to someone in Waat and he told me they were waiting him at the airport as he takes off from Akoba. He is going to be there untill tomorow Dec 29, 2008. This is our chance to let him know that he is about to forget that we are a part of his success. Please don't hesitate, it is a time to do that.

I will call them back later on in the morning and please be sure you done the same.

Gluke

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Re: Do you have something to say to leader or V.P Goss Dr. Riek? Now Is Your Chance.

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:14 am

Hey, GLuke!

What a good call! Can you please give or post his contact number if you have it by chance?
    I think it will be great for us to forward our concerns to him.

Once again, post his phone number, please.

Be in peace

Chuol Wal Chak

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Re: Do you have something to say to leader or V.P Goss Dr. Riek? Now Is Your Chance.

Post  Gluke on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 am

Dear Chuol

I think the best way for this is to contact Our brothers and also uncle (Tot Bangaoag) whose have a Phones there in order to be able to make it quick connected.

if any of you out there doesn't have y of those phones then give me your email and I will send it to you privately. Again this is a very important for us to acknowledge our concerns to V.P of Goss.

Gluke

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:20 am