WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

I wasn't supprise BUT

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

I wasn't supprise BUT

Post  Gluke on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 am

Today when i had a chance to chance to check Lou Nuer In USA's website, I wasn't supprise that the owner alien of that webs has had deleted the announcement of this newly website, the Lou Nuer Developments website. I find that it was a good news. cheers

The bad news is he did not delet all the accusations that he makes to this newly webs. for example, "To Lou Nuer Memebers" and "can you judge this Lou" those articles, I thought are going along or related to the ones he deleted that was a very interesting. affraid

Keeps informed

Gluike

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Re: I wasn't supprise BUT

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:05 am

Hey, Gluke!

That is okay. We all know without doubt that productive idea takes a while to get accepted due to our wrong judgments. I believe those who act against this newly founded website will realize that we are working tirelessly for our benefit wholly. It doesn't matter what criticism they may launch against it or us, we will prevail. That is what I can assure you of.

Be in peace

Chuol Wal Chak

Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Yien on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 am

Dear all,
    I believe behaviours of a person are the only things that will judge who you are.I think deleting post will not help anyone.I have one parable saying "if you share spoon with greedy person,don't ever try to imitate him". Let us take it easy.

thank you all and merry christmass.

yien

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:17 am