Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Greeting to lounuer development

Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Greeting to lounuer development

Post  Yien on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:21 pm

Dear all,
    you know what!some people use the word "Development" as their own.what do you think about that?

thanks

Yien.

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Re: Greeting to lounuer development

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:31 pm

Hey brother, Yien!

You are right. Some people use word development without knowing what it really means. Development is not a right word to describe individual progress I think. It is a term that is used for specific things by a group of people or a community who has a specific goal to pursue like what we are doing here. I don’t buy those kinds of people's ideas that we have chosen it first. There is nothing called we have picked it first. One can operate an organization today that deals with certain products; nobody can prevent him/her from using term development. It is not the term “development” that can make somebody’s business grows up, but commitment does. Every nation around the world is getting its feet down stably without stressing itself for other people activities, but we we do.

You know, Yien, trying to fit in the system that is new is not easy. Some people get themselves in high positions while they don’t have foundations. That is why a lot of disagreements and jealousies occur with in communities nowadays. I believe time will come in which everyone will realize that jealousy is not one of the terms under development’s category. These countries which we reside in today wouldn't have been developed if there were a lot of jealousies in the first place like we the immigrants do. Anyway, that is a part of life. We will educate our ourselves slowly till we understand the complexities of this world. I don’t know if that is what your topic is all about. I will see how viewers’ comments will be on it, and then I will give it one more shot.

It is good to bring it up so that we can grasp how it really applies to our everyday's activities.

God bless you all

Chuol Wal Chak

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Doang Puok on Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:00 pm

Dear Yien,

I think those people are totally wrong. The term development is too broad that can't be specified as something that's owned by particular people.

Thanks

Bidong Puk Laughing

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Gluke on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Since that sign did not happened in the last 16yers, according to what they claimed (1992). after all within two weeks period, some are running around to try whatever they can. But there is quote from one of the Fijian writer by name Josefa lloilo, who said "We need to reach that happy stage of our development when differences and diversity are not seen as sources of division and distrust, but of strength and inspiration.

Keeps good work going

Gluke

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:09 am