WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Hello folks!

peter puoch

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Hello folks!

Post  peter puoch on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Hi everybody! I am kind a new here to this forum.How is all ya'all doing so far? This is the best of the best web I had even came across in all the others.Keep it up brother Chuol and let the technology has it toll.

Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Re: Hello folks!

Post  Yien on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Dear Puoch,
    you are highly welcome to the lounuer community development website.this web is for all of us, we the sons of lounuer.Mr.puoch you are free to do whatever you want to do.this is your home.

thanks

Yien

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Doang Puok on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:25 pm

Dear Puoch and Kuenywar,

As has already been said, you are highly welcome. Like you have mentioned, yes this website is built to be preeminent of all the websites that have already been used. As members of this prodigious new website, we have to show others that we mean it to unite Lou Nuer rather than what has been claimed as Lou Nuer International in the United States. We have created this web for any loa no matter about their locations. It is a Lou Nuer Universal website which has never ever been created, eeh? Finally, I am very grateful that you guys recognize the importance of what this website is all about. I am pretty sure that we will all enjoy it.

Thanks

Doang Puok

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Gluke on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Dear Pouch

This is where you can contributes more than you have for the sake of your community. Action and pasions always walk along together.
    Bro. looks forward to hear back from you

Gluke

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Hey, Peter!

Welcome home. Your participation is needed. Brothers, working together is an important way of getting things done. I hope we will do the best for our community without question. Let's keep an immeasurable communication through our discussion board.

Enjoy the board with brothers.

God bless you all

Chuol Wal Chak

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:19 am