WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Dear Lou Nuer Members.

Dear Lou Nuer Members.

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:10 am

Chuol please delete my membership after you finish reading this message.

First, I thought this one was a joke:

Chuol Wal Chak posted the RULES: Read on:

"Hello brothers/sisters:
    As we all know, some of us have registered themselves using fake names. You are requested to post your real names instead. Your first post after you read this information must mention your real names for me to replace your fake names with. Otherwise, I will delete the fake names on the system for our community safety when I see your post or article without your real names written.
    It is better to present your points while your brothers know who you are than debating with names that confuse your brothers.
    To mention the few: Mana, Marial Wal Ruot, Moseschuol or Mockdit etc.
    I would like you to send me your names in full.
    Example: Chuol Wal. This is good enough.
    Failure to comply with the rules will result on your name dismissal. This is good for us to keep track on whatever we are saying on our board.
    Thanks you very much for your consideration.
    Chuol Wal Chak"

Are these the rules that all registered participants required to abide with? If thats so, what is the different between these rules and the rules I used to protect the lou nuer community website in the U.S.A?

Brothers believe it or not, the only person to be the most victim of this website will be Chuol Wal the webmaster, just like me "Kueth Yul" who became the victim of lou nuer website in the U.S A. Because if Chuol keep banning people, he will be hold responsible for discriminating participant on the web instead of them considering the rules. And if he let them talk, they will not stop using inappropriate words. That is not an easy task folks, you will see that in few years to come.

Back to what I want to say.

My words go directly to Gatluke and Yien.

Brothers, what I want to say is that, words in writing and words when talking face to face are different. There fore, I'm going to say just little about all the accusations you said about me here.

First thing I want to point out to Gatluk and Yien is that I am not the one copy and paste the messages to the Lou Nuer Community I monitored, nor ever registered myself with fake name here. I get this information from a friend of mind that I can not disclose his name here. I did not even see what was written in this disscussion board until yesterday when Chuol activated my account. I tried to check the web but it wouldn't let me see because your discussion board was set to restricted guests from viewing it. You might not know what I mean, but Chuol Wal can tell you what I mean about this because he is the webmaster now. He knows how the controling system works, and can tell you whether the board could be viewed by members only or every one.

Second to that Yien, if I want to talk about anything here, I don't think anything can prevented me from saying it and there is no need for me to hide myself from you. I am a man and I trust myself and my words. I can not and will never hide myself from any man with two legs never. Another thing I want to assure you about is that, I did not considered our disagreement as a personal issue , instead I thought it was about our community rules just like the rules that Chuol had posted today in your discussion board. If we understood each other at the first place there couldn't be any problem now. But believe me, the same thing will happen to Chuol Wal in the future unless he is not monitoring Lou's website.

Finally if we understand that our problem is not personal, please stop insulting me because you have already acomplish what you want. You can share your thought here, I will continue with the rest of Lou over there, and then we will meet at home if God keep us alive in the future. Also consider that our words are value for our development not for insulting each others. We can choose to insult ourselves, but we will never get end of it. But if we are wise enough, we can use our time to talk about important things for our community development instead,just like the way I want us to act over there. If any one of you have any question, please feel free to email me at kuethyul@gmail.com, because I will not be able to view your words after chuol delete my account from here.

Again Chuol, please delete my account, and if you or others suspected any fake name out there to be me, please go a head and ban it.

Yrs.
    Kueth Yul Dieu.

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Re: Dear Lou Nuer Members.

Post  Gluke on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:47 am

Kueth you there is nothing to talk about here between you and me none and period. If you have a heart and mean wha you said then see you "Rey Loka" Remeber back then on your web you insulted me and others for whatever reason. While you don't even know ho we are Kueth. In this board Kueth I am not going to debate with you only on your web. And please remeber you don't have to be a members here if you don't want to.

Kueth one thing that I want to point out here though, I know how the system work, despite your claim.

Please, Remember what I told you back on your website that, There is nothing between me and you, Just do your own thing and I will do mine in case if you forgot. See you in Lou in the future, Have a fun and enjoy

Gluke

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:02 am

Thanks Gatluke and see you there then.

kueth

Gluke

Post  Gluke on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:29 am

That is good, see there. because I can see you now on line please do not twist my word. In term of Gon and Mor

Thanks and I will appreciate that

Gluke

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:38 am

Gatluke, What do you mean I twist your words to Gon and mor? did I mentioned that on my message? where?, please do not assume others to be me. Every one have their own way of talkin.

kueth

Gluke

Post  Gluke on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:56 am

Kueth, No one will prevent you to say whatever you like. Or whatever informations you get from whoever. I have no intend to debate with you in this board.

Remember!!! uhh, When you told me that "my name is geting bigger and bigger" and I said Yes, and "will get thiner and thiner at the sametime" So, the only way now that you are going to get informations is from unknown people, right!!!

Guest what, they are your enemies down the road my friend.

Gluke

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:47 am

Kueth your right, but we don't want you here, leave it for us. if you want please go back to US and leave us alone in Canada. We know our issue .

Gatluke, why you let chuol drive you like that? your a man what is your decition? why you dictate people, you leave lou community webside in the States to dictate us? common man. you dictate marial, you dictate me, what is your point? what about the development, you forgot already? please stop playing and tell us if this is lou webist or yours alone we can leave you alone.

moseschuol.

Yien

Number of posts : 84

Post  Yien on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:01 pm

Mr.anonymous,
    Stop kidding us.we are mature enough to know who you are and your associate.Don't wander around.

thanks

yien.

Gluke

Post  Gluke on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:31 pm

Moses You don't leave here in Canada. you live somewhere in the United State. specially from West I saw you when you were online, Smart you eeh!!! I doudt it. I actually have one word for you. Listen, Chuol will drive me as you put it and whoever is Good to lou Nuer will drive me as long as we are in our roots (Lou Nuer). You mention that I dictate People, If I have that authority, none of this unknown people can not destructed this website around here.

Again, brother I know your Location, do not fool people around here. Also marial, your friend is a reside here in Canada and change his ancestry from us (lou Nuer) Dinka. Mr unknown Don't you think is shamefull? for you your friends, your community and our ancestral? If you guys are real then, you guy have to be shame of yourselves. By selling your own ancestral

Good luck to you guys anyway.

We will continues pray about you

Gluke

Reat

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post  Reat on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:58 pm

HiGluke,
    I think you are right.I never heard a single Nuer called marial wal Ruot.It would be marial wal Rut if in fact is a nuer name.Wal Ruot sound Dinka.
    thanks
    Reat.

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:36 pm

Gluke wrote:Moses You don't leave here in Canada. you live somewhere in the United State. specially from West I saw you when you were online, Smart you eeh!!! I doudt it. I actually have one word for you. Listen, Chuol will drive me as you put it and whoever is Good to lou Nuer will drive me as long as we are in our roots (Lou Nuer). You mention that I dictate People, If I have that authority, none of this unknown people can not destructed this website around here.

Again, brother I know your Location, do not fool people around here. Also marial, your friend is a reside here in Canada and change his ancestry from us (lou Nuer) Dinka. Mr unknown Don't you think is shamefull? for you your friends, your community and our ancestral? If you guys are real then, you guy have to be shame of yourselves. By selling your own ancestral

Good luck to you guys anyway.

We will continues pray about you

Gluke

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Yien wrote:Mr.anonymous,
    Stop kidding us.we are mature enough to know who you are and your associate.Don't wander around.

thanks

yien.

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Reat wrote:HiGluke,
    I think you are right.I never heard a single Nuer called marial wal Ruot.It would be marial wal Rut if in fact is a nuer name.Wal Ruot sound Dinka.
    thanks
    Reat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:46 pm