Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Information regarding fake names:

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:46 pm

Hello brothers/sisters:

As we all know, some of us have registered themselves using fake names. You are requested to post your real names instead. Your first post after you read this information must mention your real names for me to replace your fake names with. Otherwise, I will delete the fake names on the system for our community safety when I see your post or article without your real names written.

It is better to present your points while your brothers know who you are than debating with names that confuse your brothers.

To mention the few: Mana, Marial Wal Ruot, Moseschuol or Mockdit etc.
    I would like you to send me your names in full.
    Example: Chuol Wal. This is good enough.

Failure to comply with the rules will result on your name dismissal. This is good for us to keep track on whatever we are saying on our board.

Thanks you very much for your consideration.

Chuol Wal Chak

Last edited by Webmaster on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

kuenywhar

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-12-17

Re: Information regarding fake names:

Post  kuenywhar on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:41 am

That is very much the rules we all need in the descussion board. All Lou's names are familiar to us, and please Mr. Webmaster, do not accept any name that you are not familiar with. Consult others to identify the name when you are not sure who they are, and when no one notices those names, this means it is fake and must be rejected. Thanks

Kuenywar, Wany

Current date/time is Mon May 22, 2017 11:17 am