Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Unbeliebable

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Unbeliebable

Post  Gluke on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:46 pm

Dear everyone

Since i ahve too much work to do I din't have a chance to put my input in there but you guys did a every good job n there.

What a unbelievable thing in there. Kueth copy and past atleast two of Yien's post. Why he think in that way anyway? Kueth use to be a good man before having whoever advising him about us. I don't know what happen to him to act like this. He said "A friend of mine forwarded this messages to my email"

To Kueth is friend in this board I am here to tell you that Gluke say that, you guy are just running around and around with the biggest deadly Idealogy that will end up from nowhere. The more you guys acting like this, the more you will end up somewhere in the bush. Listen, we all are sons of Lou Nuer who happen to have a different opinion. Which I thought should work, but you Kueth messager is carrying out a massive thoughtless in term of BEING A REAL LOAH. Some may know that you are using this man who once time happen to be a leader and now is a someone who call Lou Nuer community "Lou is not my future career is just a my background root" Well Mr X you will be next aftyer Kueth you are going to end in the shameless appearance in any corner of Lou Nuer Community.

Ant to you PEOPLE WHOM LIKE TO HAVE A MENTOR. Be careful of whom you chosed to be your mentor. Otherwise the samething is going to happen to you. Future is belong to you and that is why you have to be careful of picking someone to be your adviser. You will never know until he/she suprise you somewhere. Please be yourself. Nothing wrong to have a mentors, but know them first. I hope you have a nice day

A again Kueth's messager on this board forward this to him.

Gluke Chuol

Marial Wal Ruot

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Re: Unbeliebable

Post  Marial Wal Ruot on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:02 pm

Gluke wrote:Dear everyone

Since i ahve too much work to do I din't have a chance to put my input in there but you guys did a every good job n there.

What a unbelievable thing in there. Kueth copy and past atleast two of Yien's post. Why he think in that way anyway? Kueth use to be a good man before having whoever advising him about us. I don't know what happen to him to act like this. He said "A friend of mine forwarded this messages to my email"

To Kueth is friend in this board I am here to tell you that Gluke say that, you guy are just running around and around with the biggest deadly Idealogy that will end up from nowhere. The more you guys acting like this, the more you will end up somewhere in the bush. Listen, we all are sons of Lou Nuer who happen to have a different opinion. Which I thought should work, but you Kueth messager is carrying out a massive thoughtless in term of BEING A REAL LOAH. Some may know that you are using this man who once time happen to be a leader and now is a someone who call Lou Nuer community "Lou is not my future career is just a my background root" Well Mr X you will be next aftyer Kueth you are going to end in the shameless appearance in any corner of Lou Nuer Community.

Ant to you PEOPLE WHOM LIKE TO HAVE A MENTOR. Be careful of whom you chosed to be your mentor. Otherwise the samething is going to happen to you. Future is belong to you and that is why you have to be careful of picking someone to be your adviser. You will never know until he/she suprise you somewhere. Please be yourself. Nothing wrong to have a mentors, but know them first. I hope you have a nice day

Gluke Chuol

Marial Wal Ruot

Post  Marial Wal Ruot on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:03 pm

Marial Wal Ruot wrote:
    Gluke wrote:Dear everyone

Gluke Chuol

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:08 pm

Hey, Gluke:

I know there are some people who have registered themselves to destroy this website. I believe their untidness will not change our participations we the Lou Nuer members who decide to work hard for the community. I know who has transfered the information from this site to the other. Don't worry, please. Time will come for them to know the truth. That is what I like to tell you.

In addition, this site is for everybody within Lou. No need to act aggresively for your own properties. I absolutely surprise for such a habit. Anyway, dismiss it and keep going, brother. Period of keeping truth is longer than the period of demonstrating aggressiveness. Let's leave who comes for the purpose of destroying the website scatters his/her mess alone.

God Bless you all

Chuol Wal Chak

Marial Wal Ruot

Post  Marial Wal Ruot on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:02 pm

The problem is not what you asy. It is your words make this website look like it is not for Lou. Let me tell you today any sons or duagters of Lou who have good unity, if you don't change this he will say this one is wrong.
    Accuse please!
    Thank
    Marial Wal Ruot

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:09 pm

Marial Wal Ruot or who ever!

Don't play brother. I know who you are. Don't preach your unfair attitude right here.
    If you think is not for community, why don't you say what will make it belong to community?
    I even know you area. Don't think that you will fool me. I have more than enough experience on this stuff.
    If you want, I will say your real name. Don't make a mess with your unknown name.

Change your attitude; otherwise, you will not achieve any thing in life.

thanks

Chuol Wal Chak

Marial Wal Ruot

Post  Marial Wal Ruot on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:34 am

you guys have aproblem, there is one you make you honest. accuse please

Thank
    Marial Wal Ruot

Gluke

Post  Gluke on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:36 am

Firts all Thank you Chuol, for your advise. It is truth that there is no needs to acts aggressively here for sure. Since we know those who have their agenda behind the sense.

Secondly, Mr Maraaaal will do whatever and will only do that in his entire life else he change his behaviour. I do dont know why he re-posts my articles, I hope he will answer that otherwise GOOD LUCK MARAAAL.

OOPS, PLEASE MARAAAL DO NOT REPLY IT TO ME. YOUR PRODUCTIVE IS IMPORTANT TOO.

Gluke

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Gatluke, you bastard yourself, you said gon and more are not one people what do you mean lonely matha facker? fuck you too......

Gluke

Post  Gluke on Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:52 am

Moses Chuol

Please, wach your mouth. If you are real then why don't you reveal yourself and talk to me as man. Plus I did not say that gon and mor are not one people. And why don't you just correct me if I misspoke or I said something that is not correct.

In short, If you have something between me and you then reply this and I will give you my phone number. Otherwise brother one of us will be shame to himself later on when we actually know who we are.

Finally, when you were on line I saw where you live and for our safety as webmastor indicated he is the only one who will reveal who we are. for now I will let you decide brother if you are a real LOAH.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 22, 2017 11:19 am