Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Warm Welcome to all Lou Nuer Members Around the World:

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 pm

Hello everybody:

It is wonderful to see all of you joining our home page. Welcome everybody. It is not physical appearance that determines who you are, but your personalities. It is not how worst you express yourself negatively that makes you the winner, but your sense of judging things reasonably and communicate your points to the viewers. I believe in Lou Nuer attitude as the best of all. That perception of mine governs me to ignore who says things harshly as his/her own habit not Lou Nuer in general. I will not forbid anyone for his ambiguous speeches that are hard to solve, but allow you to read and write as the reason of training you till you clinch to the stage of human beings. It is our duty to educate our young people as well as our shallow-minded. Good and bad things occur within a community, but children of that particular community correct them. If you are here to correct the messes, you will achieve your undivided gift from the Almighty God that creates Lou Nuer community as the family. However, you will earn what you badly preach to your own people. That is what I can say to you brothers and sisters.

When it comes to my volunteer for designing community website, I will continue with construction till it satisfies our needs, and then hand it to you. I will not give up because I know those who ruin their community’s activities are the losers; whereas those who solve community chaos are the winners. I would like to stick with those who work hard for the goodness of our community.

Once again, we accept you to be the ones of the members who keep Lou Nuer Development Home Page one of the best places in life.

God bless you all
    Chuol Wal Chak

Marial Wal Ruot

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Re: Warm Welcome to all Lou Nuer Members Around the World:

Post  Marial Wal Ruot on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:14 pm

Don't play please know all Lou backhome look toward abroad. Don't make people compete with nocent.
    Make this look community to eveery one not to break it in party.

accuse me please!
    Thank
    marial Wal Rout

Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Yien on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:40 pm

Hi marial,
    there is nothing wrong that has been done by this man and at the same time, there is no competition in lou nuer.Ok.
    thanks you Mr.marial and stay awake with your bemused name.
    Yien.

Marial Wal Ruot

Post  Marial Wal Ruot on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:00 pm

Yien

What do you mean about misuse name? Is your name is misused? This is what I said you that you are doing some thing. how come you call me misuse is it Lou Nuer or ami in wrong place? accuse my dear,
    Thank
    Marial Wal Ruot

Yien

Post  Yien on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:24 pm

marial,
    marial,don,t worry. I think you are on the right way,but try to find the word out if you don't get it right!
    thank you and have a good night
    yien.

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Yien,

Wy you call me kueth,am Mockdit. you will suprise when you see me or know about me right here in Canada. Please don't mess the community we are lou. why you call low to the website that you own and not for lou? what about the rest of us here in canada, or you create the website just for discussion board. why you don't tell us what you mean? uh?

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Marial you're right,

we can fight for our right yien and chuol understood. we are lou too, we have right in anything they do if they do it for lou. keep going.

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:41 pm

Moseschuol!

You are not from Canada. You live in U.S brother. I can see where you are. Don't think that things are invisible.
    In anyway, it doesn't matter. this is our home. feel free to post any thing that describes your characters right here.
    Your name is not Kueth. Kueth emailed me while ago to activate his account and I did. Don't worry I know where you are. You are even online right now just to let you know that I know where you are.

Thanks everybody

Chuol Wal Chak

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:51 pm

Then why yuou ban me? uh. i read you sau you can not ban me but you did why why wy?

chuol, this is lou nuer community, you can not blindfool us with development. if you want us to grow, why you don't call a meeting. again, you said i am not from canada, do you see it from my online or where? for your information, i can buy net work anyhwere here in north america. to suprise you, I know you very much from Ethiopia, and you know me too. but you will know more about me when you change your Gonism attitude and unit us as lou. be cool.

Yien

Post  Yien on Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:02 pm

dear all,
    moses chuol is right.this web is for all of us.
    thank you Guys and have a good night.
    Yien.

Marial Wal Ruot

Post  Marial Wal Ruot on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:54 pm

I think many people of this website are just villagers who want to learn. People don't learn that, make it easy. Yours has wrong in it please don't play with Lou Name, make more wonderful. accuse me please.

thank
    Marial Wal Ruot

Marial Wal Ruot

Post  Marial Wal Ruot on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:00 pm

Gon are honest but they want to destroy by uncivilization latest. Please Lou are not in that way but we know you all. It is not for Lou it is............. Accuse me again!

Thank
    Marial Wal Ruot

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:29 am

Ker, ker, ker:

stop this, please!

Chuol Wal Chak

Reat

Number of posts : 30

Post  Reat on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:50 am

Hi mr.webmaster,
    what is going on here?

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:13 am

Marial Wal Ruot!

You are almost getting into people affairs. If you have human common sense in you, digest your words before you throw them. This website is not for corrupters. If you are one of them, we will launch limitation on your account, please. Those who don’t have good sagacity call corruption as politics. No, you are out of your mind my friend. Politician is a person who has some sorts of focus. What do you know in life, Marial? Who has taught you to be dishonor? My friend, you are not doing all these things against me; you are doing these against yourself instead. Don’t write any garbage statements on this board again; otherwise, I will take serious action against your access information. I hope you get me.

Delimitation of the website’s use is good for us. If you want your hypocrite phrases to be cut off, I’m as close as mouth and nose to discard your participation. You have stated that most of these people are villagers. If we are villagers as you mentioned, what about you? You are nothing, but dim-witted of the world, eh. I know those who have shallow-minded do things that similar to the dirt. Wash your mouth; it is full of corruption my friend. If you are a man that has good sensitivity, you will take these words as your own good. If not, I will avoid your debate in no doubt.

Your unbelievable jealousy will wound your entire life. I don’t deserve your tarnish response on this post. If you are convincing, then you can reply it. Otherwise, don’t reply my post. If you come here to transmit hatred and division, get the hell out of it or I will help you to get rid of your account. You have been claiming for so long that you are a person while you are not. What do you know? In terms of any thing, whether education, politics, and other things that is good to know. We are not responsible for you garbage English which is full of word misplacements and grammar errors. Your impractical words get in my nerve. Be on your own till you perk up your English to the level.

For others:

This semi person is cultivating for hatred. I don’t intend to say all these, but his rudeness, and envy cause me to say words that I don’t want to hear so do you. Excuse me please if my words hurt you. I want to let him know where we stand in case he doesn’t know. We are all sons of this great community. Our wants and needs will not be up to snuff because of Marial Wal Ruot’s dismissal on the board. I will keep an eye on him if he thinks that I don’t know where he resides.

For your information, I will get rid of him as soon as he replies harshly. Otherwise, he has to comply the roles of our forum.

Once again, accept my apology in this matter.

Chuol Wal Chak

Marial Wal Ruot

Post  Marial Wal Ruot on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:23 am

Don't abuse other if you make achang the Lou. As i said that if this one not for Lou sorry maybe i'm in wrong place. i will participate next time. accuse me please bye

Marial Wal Ruot

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56

Post  Doang Puok on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:45 am

Dear Rial,

We in Ontario should have known each other, however I wonder why I do not know you. Personally, there's something that shows us that you live with us in Ontario. Therefore, I would like to advise you that please talk and know that we know who you are. Anyway, this is our website that doesn't exclude anyone who is loa. Please, enjoy the web without bringing negative thoughts that seem to be out of norms.

Thank you and please take these few lines as an advice that can make our web to be better!

Doang Puk Smile

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:47 am

Marial:

I will because you have stepped on the board wrongly. You are creating chaos in here. what do you want us to do for you?

Be on your own as I say.

No thank

Chuol Wal Chak

Yien

Post  Yien on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:58 am

To webmaster,

First,I think you are right to tell him what you think is good for the community.secondly, it is good to know who he is.Thirdly,I think you can not bar him out as long as you know his name.If you do so,he will create another one.It's better for you to Let him do where ever he wanted to do.In addition,I believe being informant in your own house is ridiculous.
    thank you all.

yien

Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:49 am

Leave Maraaal alone. Did he ever think that Gon and mor are one people!!! who is he anyway, Otherwise someone may feeel soryy about him especially, his Dady if he have one.

Secondly, Mr Maraaaal will do whatever and will only do that in his entire life, else he change his behaviour. I do dont know why he re-posts my articles, I hope he will answer that otherwise GOOD LUCK MARAAAL.

OOPS, PLEASE MARAAAL DO NOT REPLY IT TO ME. YOUR PRODUCTIVE IS IMPORTANT TOO.

Gluke

Marial Wal Ruot

Post  Marial Wal Ruot on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:11 pm

Okay don't you include one of lou fine, accuss me please. Bye i know that i'm in wrong place i will be not here ease take it
    Thank
    Marial Wal Ruot

Reat

Number of posts : 30

Post  Reat on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:30 pm

Dear lou,
    what a hell is going on here guys? why are you using the loggerhead words here for lou? if posible,Marial for give your brother.I think you are one of lou.If you do,don't ever use gon or mor in provocative way.you may use that name logically but not this way.I think everyone of us know we have gon and mor.But the connitation of the word here is different with the way our people use it.Marial, don't castigate your brother.It is better for you to leave that ugly debate.

finally,I would like to say sorry if I hurt anybody with my article especially mr. marial.I hope mr.marial you will consider this as an advice.
    thank you all

Reat

Marial Wal Ruot

Post  Marial Wal Ruot on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Dear all low

i think right you will right I realize. Some peolpe wnat to confus other. this is right, hold on i will think now. people jeaslusy, this is right my friend keep moving it it going to be good. accuse me please
    Thank
    Marial Wal Ruot

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:50 pm

Gatluk, yien, and chuol. lou nuer community cannot be three two people, we need all lou to be one. Gatluk, why you tell marial that "Did he ever think that Gon and Mor are one people!" you mean lou are separated right? Then why you did not tell us frankly that this website is for Gon!. Also if it is for Gon, how come you leave the rest of Gon out from it? I am Gon, but have no idea what your development mean. please leave Marial alone or I will act agains you too Gatluke. you said your a man, why chuol drive you like a car? don't be bias brother we are lou too like you, we have right to play here too. be cool brada.

moseschuol

Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:18 am

Moses Chuol Do not twist my words, If you are A Gon then stand on your feet. Or if you are Mor then stand on your hoof too. Do not play with hopeless division around here. you are insulted me while you don't even know who I am. If you do then brother you have a biggest problem that will never go away in your life. Not because of me but you will never achieve anything if that is how you behave.

I do not know if you have a family of your own, otherwise you should respects them. Or if you talk to them like that then I am sorry brother. But brother unknown please, please and please watch your mouth.

Gluke

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Marial Wal Ruot wrote:I think many people of this website are just villagers who want to learn. People don't learn that, make it easy. Yours has wrong in it please don't play with Lou Name, make more wonderful. accuse me please.

thank
    Marial Wal Ruot

your right Marial, they are vilagers, but they will learn soon.

moseschuol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:55 pm