WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Good Morning to all of you.

Deng Lam

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Be cool of your words Mr mockdiit

Post  Deng Lam on Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:34 am

what you should know those who make themself as reporter on behave of other people Lou is not belong to some people each of us have right do somethings nobody can prevent that.
    watch your words when you want to reply somethings.
    Cnada is not one state from USA EVEN we do not know what they doing there.
    As Canda we can any things that we want it is our right,
    Gordon Lam

Deng Lam

again mr Md

Post  Deng Lam on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:01 pm

As you mention that as elder of this great community. Can you tell me your real name pleaes ? i have been here in Ontario for 8 yrs.But i don,t know where you live ,we the lou Ontario we don,t have any problem.
    we the lou Canadian our problem is from the west canada.
    what is problem if we have web as Canadian before the Lou from State what is wrorg with that?
    the is nation that can not be feed with one dinner.
    this is my PHONE 226 868 3945
    gordon.lam2@yahoo.ca
    Gordon Lam

Deng Lam

again mr Md

Post  Deng Lam on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:15 pm

AS you said it that as Gordon i have to blidfol for the words i have been said
    tell me your pleaes?
    I know that some of lou they know me but not all of them.
    what i want from you guy tal with you tell me thta blidfol mean with me reply this you can
    what can not do is cant have two names
    Gotdon Deng Lam LONY
    Nyirol
    PAYAM PADING

Deng Lam

again mr Md

Post  Deng Lam on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:21 pm

Iam stilling waiting for your reply ,
    where are then?
    Gordon Deng LAM

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Re: Good Morning to all of you.

Post  Doang Puok on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Dear Mockdit,

It would be nice of you if you could tell us your real name. As I can introduce myself to you, I lived in Alberta for almost four years and now I live in Ontario, but I have never heard of that name. These words would have been used by only a child who doesn't know anything about the adult world. To tell you the truth, I am sorry for you. You wouldn't have said these unreasonable words to your brother.

Please, take my words as an advice to you.

Doang Puk Shocked

Deng Lam

again mr Md

Post  Deng Lam on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:45 pm

When your born is only your father mother give you name you cary with.
    please us your name to know better
    Gordon Lam

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:58 pm

Doang, I know you but you can not destroy our commuinity, it is Chuol who put you into this. I also want you to not worry about my name. I will tell you who I am later. But now, do leave me a lone with Chuol Wal. because he is the one who creat this website.

Doang, please stay out of this becuase I know you very well.

Deng, blindfool mean some one deceive you and you like it. Chuol is deciving you for building a website, he is a separatis. He divided the lou nuer community in Ethiopia and now he want to do it again. What is wrong with him. Hell with him motha facker.

Deng Lam

again mr Md

Post  Deng Lam on Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:03 pm

You mention that all of us were decevie by Chol.
    who decevive you then.
    the good things i want from you to tell me your name .
    Gordon LAM

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:05 pm

Deng let me advize you one more time. Please leave me a lone with Chuol, if you reply to me again like that I will take another action against you. period.

Deng Lam

again mr Md

Post  Deng Lam on Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:51 pm

I don.t Need to debate with you too.
    my problem is that i don,t know your real name.
    Please take any action that should be good for you.
    You call me DENG as your your son.
    Iam elder of this great community your have to respect that too.
    Gordon Deng Lam Lony

Kitchener Ontario

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:12 pm

Hey, Mockdit:

I will not ban you. Just say whatever you want to say about me. I will explain what this website is all about after all. Maybe you misunderstood what it means. If your aim is to push our people to work together, you will like it I believe.

One thing that I want to tell you though is this, you are sounding official; don't insult like that.
    Continuing to do that may ruin your reputation. That is the only thing I want to advice you on right now.
    I have exam going on right now. See you soon

Chuol Wal Chak

Yien

Number of posts : 84

Post  Yien on Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:43 pm

Hi everyone,
    Gordon, this man will say whatever is neccessary for this website to mess up because he is jealous.I know him and I know what he is doing.just forget about him.He is the son of lou in U.S A.Back to the topic.Now,mocdit, you prove it right that you will not be lounuer leader or whatever.Don't you? you pretend like unknown person.I know you and your mentors.let me tell you this mocdit.this is a western world where everybody has ability to know who is who.Not just you a lone ok.secondly,you have a word division in your mouth.Lou will never never be divided ,and you will not be bar in this web like what you always do.Say whatever you want to say, and at the same time,make sure your words are your best enemy that will decide your future.We are all lou.eventhough you think you leave far east,west,or where ever. we have a common purpose as lou that will need all of us.No matter where you live.if you try to divide us illegally with your words.It will not stick on.
    secondly, chuol,don't follow words of this man.pretend like you don't hear them.I guess this man has something in his mind.
    yien.

Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:14 am

Dear all

I just wanted to let you guys know that, you have to REMEMBER one thing. Mahatma Gandhi said "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall -- think of it, ALWAYS."

Therefore, we must only put our faith firts. Evils, hopelessness and betrayal allways won as Gandhi says, but never go lives longer. I know that some will says, they do not know what I am talking about, fine. Let us not lets those to distracted us from truth. Let whoever say whatever and at the end will felt shame to themselves. As we all knows that no one owns the so call LOU NUER.Please ignore whoever say those words to you, Especially Unkown Folks

A true man will never sell his soul for piece of bread, to pass his day.

Gluk Chuol
    « View previous topic · View next topic »

Marial Wal Ruot

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post  Marial Wal Ruot on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:23 pm

Dear all

If this one is like this, please tell me early before I mess up my participation. ai'm one of elder in Lou please if this has some arguements, i'm afraid i will participat later on. I thought all Lou like this one. please acuse me.
    Thank
    Marial Wal Ruot

Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:14 pm

Dear Marial

Welcome on board sir, This is your home where you have a chance to chat, discuse, help with Ideas, and promote DEVELOPMENTS within our community. I regret that some people had had use bad language in here but webmaster will take care of that. We the people of this community also will helps the webmaster to let those who try to preach hatred stop it. With the corauge, hope and will of the people of our community.

Secondly, we must not forget that there people out there whom may have different Ideas. Let us not be distracted by them

Again welcome aboard sir

Gluke

Yien

Post  Yien on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:10 pm

Hi marial,
    firs,you don't have to be worry.there is nothing wrong here.the only what I think is problem is mocdit who is intending to scare away people from this site.if he continues to do that, I will reveal his name to lou nuer because you cannot be double agent in lounuer.I didn't know before that he was the one who mess the community up.Today,Iknow that.He uses mocdit to bring us differences in this web,and pretending to be somebody in canada while he acually reside in U.S.A..Don't worry about him.I know how to handle bastard kids in my life.second, mock you have been complanning that your name is block by chuol in his web.It is not Chuol's web.It is lou nuer web.third, mock,Why are you complainning while you block other from that site? if you think you have a power,Chuol may think too. For what I know mock,you are not complaining .you are trying to demonize the website that was created by chuol to the lounuer. That is why you wrote letter and replied it by yourself.you pretend like you are the only good man on the earth while you are completetly difference person.Let me tell you this mocdit.if you want to mess up lou,you will not get it.Fourth,mocdit, your mentors will not help you like I said before you bar me out.They will just mislead you.I know most of them are not consider to be good people in the lou nuer.I am sorry for you because you are associating with helpless site of lou nuer.
    yien.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:09 pm

yien remember mockdit is me moseschuol. am not here to scary people away but playing my right. if you dont want my right tell me what you mean development. why you build website without unity here in canada? you also dictate marial's right to tell the fact why? haa? why choul blindfool you. we have our leader Hoth here in ONTARIO,he can call the meeting we can talk and find out if we can organise ourself. dont dictate other, leave marial alone.

moseschuol

Yien

Post  Yien on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:19 pm

Dear both of you,
    you are highly welcome to play your right like you say.But don't worry about development bro.Take it easy.
    thanks
    Yien.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 22, 2017 11:16 am