WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Dear Lou develeoments

bilieth

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Dear Lou develeoments

Post  bilieth on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:30 am

I would like to join your website board please. It is looking good. I like Moses Chot song in the background. Keep up the good work webmaster.

Bilieth

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Re: Dear Lou develeoments

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:48 am

Hello, Bilieth:

Welcome home. Your being here is a wonderful kick in for Lou Nuer development toward success. I hope you will enjoy the result of your posts without ignorance from any member. I know we will make it. Development is not going to be brought by outsiders, but we the sons of great Lou Nuer will make it happens.

Just to remind everyone, our website guidelines will be passed by all of us not individual. Since we reside in different locations, we will use our board to discuss any new issue. As soon as construction of our site is finished, I will let you know. From there, every thing will be yours.

Once again, enjoy your time with brothers and sisters on Lou Nuer Development forum.
    Your participation is valuable to all of us.

God bless you all

Chuol Wal Chak

Gluke

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Gluke on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:03 pm

Welcome on board Big brother.

You are more than welcome. Remember, this quote "I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot . . . and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." by Micheal Jordan. Since we are here by creating a newly website there will be some obstacles down the road, but we must stand firms.

Again Welcome Big Bro.

Gluke

bilieth

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post  bilieth on Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:14 am

Hello webmaster and GLUKE.

Thank for welcoming, its wonderful.

Please help am confuse. is this the previos lou website or its new one? if is the old one, where are the rest of participants? they should joint this look fantastic.
    thank

Bilieth

Lokichokio Kenya.

Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:28 pm

Bilieth I am sure that you already know that this website is the New one. Also I am glad that you reside in Kenya. How is it there?

Gluke

Yien

Number of posts : 84

Post  Yien on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:52 pm

Dear Bilieth,

First,I would like to say welcome aboard.Bilieth,you are free to ask whatever you think is logical to be ask not repetition.Am I clear? secondly, I think you have been answered by webmaster and Gatluke.thirdly, how is loki if you are in fact living in loki?
    Thanks
    yien.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:05 am