Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

to gaatbaal community

Manyang

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

to gaatbaal community

Post  Manyang on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Gaatbaal community in Alberta;

i am here to commission you by the facts of our community as Gaatbaal in Canada or north America.Please keep in mind,i am not here for arguing with people on the media.i am just want give you some clarification because there are some confussion which would cause misunderstanding between us.Therefore,i do not want to exchange any single word with my brother or sister.

If you think, i do not tell the facts or you are not satify please call and we will talk about that matter rather than we exchange unacceptable words here.

in facts,the confussion or misunderstoond came from outside Gaatbaal community.those who instigated this confussion,we know them and they will get the consequences:duol nyayual,dong and gatbel.

they tell some Gaatbaal that chitiang do not like you .how come we do not like our brothers.i am from lou in gaatbaal section.so i do not see any problem in our community they just try to switch lou community problem to our community.
    as we gaatbaal know each other.therefore,it is easy to talk to anyone if you think that he made mistake or is going to make it.i therefore advise you don't aired your words before you talk to person.
    words are not forgetable and those who said them they meant it or deserve it.

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Re: to gaatbaal community

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:20 am

Hi, Manyang

How are you doing, brother?

By the way, your article was directed to an indoor or certain people that has prohibited the rests from remarking. Just to let you know the specification because it has taken a while without comment.

Be in peace, buddy.

Chuol

Yien

Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Yien on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:05 pm

I know that Baal is our main roots even though some may disagree with us.

thanks

Yien

Dnhial

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post  Dnhial on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm

You are right Yien, We all need unity to survive from this worldly situation but there are some people who claim that best interest of the Gatbaal community or Lou should come from them while they dont even know what the community is all about. Community is not only your cousins, nephews, or uncles. COmmunity is for everybody who was born or lives in that certain community. Manyang mentioned my name that I,m the one who make Gatbaal community not to come together. I think that is a lie now. I did not reply his message when he posted it last year because people may confus if I was to rough on his message. they might think that Manyang was right. I took my time to make the trust reveal by its own. I believe right things go to their right places this year. the fact showed that it was not me who divided Gatbaals. Chietiang are the one who divided the Gatbaal community because they started it in the first place and they proved it in the Chrismas of 2009. All Gatbaals sons came across all provinces of Canada and tried to solve their differences but Chietiang were so worse on that idea like " liel ROla". they did not want to meet with Gatbaals community. I advised them last year not to be targeted. Because of that, they said that I allied with the rest of Gatbaal against them. I love Gatbaal and Chietiang because Iam one of them but fact need to be told so that everyone can trust one another. where ever I go or live, I,m one of Gatbaal because I grow up there, all my memories are there too because I know them than anybody else. I,m better and I,m real than those of Dinka whom I know will never be Gatbaal or chietiang and they still mislead our nationality of Lou so that they will go back to Dinka when they fuck up our Lou spirit and and Nuer interests.

thanks everyboy, Duol TOt Nhial in Edmonton, AB Canada

Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:08 am

there is a lots that need to be done with in Gaatbal. Some of you may just keeps moving moving. Anyway everything somewhat ok otherwise everything is good.I just cack there

Gluke

Yien

Number of posts : 84

Post  Yien on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 am

To all,
    One cannot leave his/her goat's hut unlock.Unless s/he is heedless.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:11 am