WELCOME TO LOU NUER DISCUSSION BOARD

Share your ideas with your brothers and friends on this Lou Nuer forum

Re,informing gaatborchar

Gathoth Gach

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Re,informing gaatborchar

Post  Gathoth Gach on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:08 am

Hello guys, and good morning to all of you brothers and sisters.I just call this morning I spoke to mr Gile Bum, about the crisis that happen in Akobo county.And I ask him about the number of people who die,an right now they just find out about 177 been dead so far most of them 're chidrens and women and they burn all those areas Chikol, OBOR, BURKEWMAL, WIT,BURMATH,PANY GATODIR,so this are the areas who been burning.And I also ask him about food or chelter, he said now UN is in town they just came yesterday they are in meeting today with UN discussing what they gonna do. They also still couning dead people, there's alote of people still in the bush kids and adult.So please my encouragment to all of us as a one family, let as think bout that and we need to do something about it from CANADA, UNITEDSTATE, AUSTRALIA, and the rest of the world where ever Gatborchar's.Guys don't delay this we need to work harder as soon as posible, those who survive now arrive in the Town, no food no clothes and also there's no place for them live as well.What do you think about that?Call me if you h've any question or something to discuss about that here my number 519 208.0928 or 519 208.4574

Thanks
    Gathoth Gai Wang, LOUNUER CHAIR IN EASTERN CANADA

Yien

Number of posts : 84

Re: Re,informing gaatborchar

Post  Yien on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:40 am

To all,
    First of all,I would like to say you are absolutely right on the point you are making hoth.I sincerely believe that these people need help from us.No matter where you are in the world if you realy know you are one of these people.You can offer whatever you have in your hand without obligation.
    Secondly,For my personal view hoth,I want us to do something sooner rather than later to assist the remainding folk who are suffering now.Thirdly,let us not do the talk without action.let us act boldly and swiftly.Fourthly.I would like to direct my question to the mass.Here is my question:What do you guys think about this suggestion of help our people in term of contributions? I need your comments.

Yien

Yien

Post  Yien on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:36 am

sorry for not puttin ing on helping

Gathoth Gach

Post  Gathoth Gach on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi all, this's me again brothers and sisters.I call from UNITEDSTATE,I spoke to mr Gatluak puk and Puoch Biel,this's a chairman and vice,I just ask them about this matter, so they ready to do something about that.NOW I'm trying rich those guys from Alberta,but, I got no direct person that i'm gonna talk to its hard to get them.Anyway I will try my best to communicate with them as soon as posible.Think deep bro this's your family.

Thanks you all God bless each one of you this 's your matter

Gathoth Gai Wang

I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY ONE LOVE.

mana

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post  mana on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:18 pm

What a situation!
    Gathoth,definitely brother,It's must for us to do something for those hopeless people of ours.they are so desperate at the moment and they need our help.

As a chairperson of Ontario, would you please provide us some account #s so we can be able to put in what ever we can?

Thanks.

Doang Puok

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Doang Puok on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Dear all,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for your participation as members of this prodigious website! Back to this incident that happened in our home, it is really unbearable to discuss because we lou nuer people have never been killed like this since the very beginning of human beings. Therefore, to me, it is undiscussable. Moreover, our help won't be the solution of this horrific news unless we help them with guns. Besides, we need to think broadly towards this incident rather than thinking narrowly. We have to know that it is not one family that needs help, as we often do. Therefore, we have to know that what, if we have to contribute money, we can do for this incident can be for all lou nuer people. Finally, my point to this matter is that it is beyond our help. It can only be helpful if we help them with guns rather than what we have, money. It is beyond what is called arrogance. I mean, it doesn't need us to be arrogant because it is indeed a horrific incident.

Doang

Mill Woods, Edmonton

Gathoth Gach

Post  Gathoth Gach on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Ok guys here my account# name.Maban Rial account type CIBC chequing account#02352/89-42382
    there the account # brothers and sisters do what ever you can.

Thanks

Gathoth Gai

Yien

Post  Yien on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:48 pm

To both doang and marnath,

This barbaric act is beyond discussion in my judgement.we realy need action for now to assist those people as mana said.she is absolutely right on her point.the only thing that we should be doing now is to contribute money in order to assist those who are still alive.secondly, doang, you are right.It would be better for us to have some oppotunities to arm our people with guns if we have them.Unfortunately we don't have that capacity.I know mr.doang, you are realy angery with this situation.But we have nothing to do here. let me mind you man, it will be worse when we take reprisal

thanks

yien

Tmaloa

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post  Tmaloa on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Hey, Guys:

Do not worry about reaching us in Albert, guys.
    What happened in Akobo is also worrying us a lot.
    We know the situation there. We communicate to our people there in Akobo like you do.
    For your information, We called for emergency meeting which will take place on April 23, 2009 at 2:30 pm here in Edmonton.There will be also a meeting in Calgary and it surrounding areas. Some of us had alread did what they can to help people there. I will not tell you the details.
    If you any question, you should call Mr.Gatdin Diew General secretary, & Acting chairman of Lou Nuer Community in Alberta at (780)700-8715

Gathoth Gach

Post  Gathoth Gach on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:51 am

Ok Tor thanks.

Gathoth Gai

Yien

Post  Yien on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:38 am

thank you for that information Tor.

Yien

Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey Guys

Gluke

Number of posts : 98

Post  Gluke on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:26 pm

sorry guys my internet is very low

this is sad news in deed. I am in Waat right now with Roun Bidong and otyhers people. Everyone is doing fine here in Waat But situation in Akoba is worsened then anyone may thought. We did have contact with Akoba commisioner, and he was telling us that there might be around 250 live already have been lost. So let us keep in touch and may God keep their soul.

Let keep communicate with our Lou Nuer Leaders World Wide

Gatluke

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 22, 2017 11:18 am