Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Latest news between Lou Nuer or Nuer in general and Murle by Kueth Yul:

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:34 pm

By Kueth Yul:
    The latest report said, most Lou from Padoi Nyirol and Pieri areas have returned to Nhiam doar of Dik and Lang with big numbers of cattle, one person ranging from 200 cows each. But the guys from Akobo are still fighting in Jiom/Bongjak area where it is reported that all the Murle cattle are found. The fighting is still going on as Murle found reenforcements from Jia and other tribes from Equatoria. There are also more reenforcements from Akobo and all Jikany including Gajaak Nuer. The fight seem to be escalating between the Nuer and Jur if the Government is not going to end it soon.

I, Chuol W, believe this fight will reveal Ngundeng Boong's prediction as a reality.

let's keep updating

Chuol Wal C

mana

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Re: Latest news between Lou Nuer or Nuer in general and Murle by Kueth Yul:

Post  mana on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:36 pm

Hi,Chuol
    would you briefly please,explan Our prophet Ngundeng's prediction in this case.Sorry for my curiosity and short knowlege of Ngundng's prophesy

Thanks
    Mana

Gathoth Gach

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post  Gathoth Gach on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Hi all
    how are you guys today,i would like to say sorry for Murle or bush mens. What do you guys think about that now?.
    Thanks you so much
    Gathoth Gai

Donge

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post  Donge on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:26 am

dear mana and others.
    Ngundeng nyayiel he said that jabe yiene borgoak liepe ni looy cobi ngal ben kona laat ti latko kone marol marol mean arrabian people after that he will came back to jabe.
    Donge dm.

Chuol Wal Chak
    webmaster
    webmaster

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post  Chuol Wal Chak on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:00 am

Hey, Sister

I think Donge said it all. Let me give you some points about our prophet Gatnyayiel.
    Ngundeng Boong acknowledged a lot during his lifetime. The whole things that have been happening by this period of time, he predicted them before his life end on earth. Some of his predictions occurred; some are in progress to come, I believe.

He said, “Pain is what is known by one person”. He meant our grand grandfathers could have accepted every single word he told them if they knew what he prophesied. He even spoke to our grand-grandfathers about dropping the worst scenarios that could give us a probability of achieving our independent long time ago. Due to lack of understanding that is still an issue nowadays in our community, we the Nuer people, Ngundeng Boong didn’t get any opportunity to reduce some of the tribulations nor fulfilled what he thought was right or could be right because people treated him as a crazy person.
    One of the best things he said was asking the families to hand over their children during the day times to him so that they could prick trees’ leafs (jiith Kueli) with plants’ thorns- which symbolized writing. Plants' leafs represented the notebooks whereas plants' thorns represented the pens in Ngundeng's view. However, our grand grandfathers refused to allow their children did what Ngundeng Boong requested them to do. Just to give you an idea about our prophet Ngundeng Boong, sister.

Based on what is happening now between Murle and Lou Nuer or Nuer wholly, he foresaw it as well. However, Ngundeng didn’t take it to be a serious case because he described Lou Nuer as braver than any community in southern Sudan, which we actually are. He knew that Lou must give Murle unwanted lesson. Ngundeng stated it in his speeches that Murle and Bor be seated at the moment. I have a debate/discussion with Marol or Arab he said. That means Lou Nuer or Nuer will invade these two communities (Murle and Bor). Whether they like it or not, force will be applied against them as a repercussion of their messes.

For the last three years, Murle people have been killing our people and raiding cattle while we have been focusing on CPA. There was no major decision taken in that point to retaliate because of their wrong doings or violent behaviors. That is the debate/discussion prophet Ngundeng Boong meant based on my own judgment. Now, I think their times of assaulting Lou Nuer or Nuer in general is over. It is our turn, we the Lou Nuer or Nuer, to take revenge.

Sister, let me express my mood in terms of the country's status in which we are belong to. Southern Sudan people are a little bit few miles away from success. There are a lot of messes a head of us to be fixed and committed at the same time.Our country is not steady yet. I guess it is too early for southern Sudanese young generations to give up the fight.

Anyway, thank you very much for your question, sister. I also thank Mr Donge for your input.

Mana, don’t hesitate to ask some more questions if you are not satisfied by this few words or need more predictions by our prophet to be discussed. I also know some of us on our discussion board are pretty good at telling what were said by Ngundeng. Let’s share your knowledge brothers if you have any as Donge did.

God bless you

Chuol Wal Chak

mana

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post  mana on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Hi,Donge and Chuol.
    Thank you very much for the explanations,it is scary and interesting at the same time.
    Brother Chuol,base on your point of view regarding to the future of our country as our prophet Ngundeng Nyayiel predicted,I totaly agreed with you,there a lot of messes to be cleaned,our country has long road to walk in to development and success.look at our government,our leaders are just focusing in wealth and furtune,I mean in their own interest instead of working in needs of people such as security and development.

Once again thanx for explanation.

Mana

kuenywhar

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post  kuenywhar on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Dear all

Have we finished the negotiation with jalaba? I doubt that.If so, what are the signes? Lou fights Murle almost every year and the same Ngundeng's words are predicted to be. Let's wait till the right time comes. I Love Ngundeng for ever. His prophecies are hitting my interest day by day.

wany

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:20 pm